RemedySpot.com

Re: pain meds use

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I remember, reading from Jim Humbles book, , MMS once activated should be drunk within an hour and has a active life of 2 hours.Meaning MMS oxidizes the bacteria,viruses, funguses and heavy metals and other stuff during that window of 2 hours.but there was a mention of the effectiveness of the MMS lasting longer but not at full effectiveness. So theoreticly, after a 2 hour window it should be safe to take your pain medicines.but I am not an expert and this is not medical advice.What might be the consequences of taking them together?...Perhaps it would be that the medicine is oxidized so is not as effective as it would be . What you have to ask yourself is is it a consequence you can live with? only you can make the decision for you. If it were me and the MMS offered a potential for a aleviation of the source of the pain for the long term, I would probably take the MMS wait the 2hour or even

longer period of time then take the pain medicine. However I have no idea of what kind of pain you are in .ultimately you must decide. IN NC winterwhisper569 <medusa569@...> wrote: I was wondering if anyone dependant upon pain meds have had any interferance with MMS? I think it very unfortunate that the warning of meds interaction comes *after * the purchase.

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

• 1 month later...

As a pain patient I can tell you that MMS CAN nullify your pain meds. It can start you into withdrawal symptoms. Apparently oxidizing in this and other forms has its effect on pain meds. You will have to keep the dose low. Keep upping your MMS until you get such a reaction and then stay at that lower level just before. I stay at 8 drops once a day. Mind you it seems to make no difference when one takes the drops versus the MMS.

medusa

Re: [ ] pain meds use

<snip> If it were me and the MMS offered a potential for a aleviation of the source of the pain for the long term, I would probably take the MMS wait the 2hour or even longer period of time then take the pain medicine. However I have no idea of what kind of pain you are in .ultimately you must decide.

IN NC