RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Doctor horror stories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sounds like a good plan, !

I've got my hubby up to 8 drops once a day, he was very pleased with the results this morning.

My goal, with HCV is similar.

Work up to 18 drops 3 times a day and for a month. Then I will get tested and we'll see how it is working.

I'm up to 14 drops 3 times a day as of yesterday and I'm feeling fine, see my other post.

hey, i want in, but i'm not a girl. room for 1 more?

> [ ] Re: Doctor horror stories

>

>

> Girls,

>

> I have been so disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided that

> I am going to treat all my family members like they have the worse

> diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each work

> our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each is

> planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that . Along

> with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet, excellent

> supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of

> hugs.

>

> S

Bob you're welcome anytime.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Doctor horror stories> > > Girls, > > I have been so

disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided that > I am going to treat all my family members like they have the worse > diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each work > our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each is > planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that . Along > with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet, excellent > supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of > hugs.> > S

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

neato, thanks!

if this scene where i live/work falls apart this winter (it's always on the verge) i might be looking to come knocking at your door.

i'm good for paint and wallcoverings (real good actually) and lots of other handy dandy skills like making CS and driving to yard sales and junk shops. mostly i'm nice and cute (sorta like ayatollah khomeini) and really should simply be fed, massaged, and fondled for my few remaining years.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Sharon HansonSent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 1:20 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Doctor horror stories

Bob you're welcome anytime.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Doctor horror stories> > > Girls, > > I have been so disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided that > I am going to treat all my family members like they have the worse > diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each work > our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each is > planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that . Along > with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet, excellent > supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of > hugs.> > S

Welcome to this group guy. So sorry you misunderstood. You're very funny.

Sharon

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Doctor horror stories> > > Girls, > > I have been so

disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided that > I am going to treat all my family members like they have the worse > diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each work > our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each is > planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that . Along > with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet, excellent > supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of > hugs.> > S

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.