RemedySpot.com

RE: MMS and yeast infection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I understand people who activate MMS with vingar can have a flair up of yeast sinceanything fermented will feed yeast. in NCKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: OK, I stopped using the MMS for a few days to let my colon andintestines heal from the diarrhea, and now it appears I have gotten ayeast infection, it's all red down there.I've been applying vitamin E capsules for healing the hemorrhoids thediarrhea caused. Then

I smelled the contents of the capsule and they areNOT good, I've gotten another brand which is infinitely better. The badbrand is Natural Factors E mixed 400 IU, Lot 527704 EXP SE2010. The goodstuff is Vital Nutrients E mixed 400 IU, only available from health careprofessionals. Natural Factors has not responded to my phone calls oremail yet. I did get a refund from iHerb.Are people using MMS for Yeast infections? I'm about to start taking itagain, at a slower rate. I posted my experience with MMS on Nov 3, Iwent crazy and took 45 drops in 5 increasing doses between 8 pm and 10am, and at 2:30pm it hit me. I'm thinking I'll start out with 6 dropsand see how that works.Interestingly, I can no longer smoke a cigarette, about 1/3 the waydown, I get dizzy, cold hands and feet, and have to put it out. I'vetried 2, one on Friday and one on Tuesday. They are affecting me likewhen I first started smoking when I was 15.

I think that's a good signthat my body is cleansed from the large dose. It will no longer tolerateme poisoning it with tobacco smoke.Kathy Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years __________________________________________________

I read that too. I use lime juice and add freshly made apple juice.

I only eat the occasional sprouted grain bread, but will cut that out until this clears up.

I actually have a list of foods to eat for a yeast free diet, if anyone is interested.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of WilkinsSent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:13 PM Subject: Re: [ ] MMS and yeast infection

I understand people who activate MMS with vinegar can have a flair up of yeast since anything fermented will feed yeast.

in NCKathy Wenger <katmakiahsisna> wrote:

.. __________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

I actually tried the cream of tarter for an intestinal yeast overgrowth. I think I took 2 teaspoons 2 X a day. It worked well to get it under control. It took care of my bloating and excess gas. IN NCKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: I read that too. I use lime juice and add freshly made apple juice. I

only eat the occasional sprouted grain bread, but will cut that out until this clears up. I actually have a list of foods to eat for a yeast free diet, if anyone is interested. Kathy -----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of WilkinsSent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:13 PMTo:

Subject: Re: [ ] MMS and yeast infection I understand people who activate MMS with vinegar can have a flair up of yeast since anything fermented will feed yeast. in NCKathy Wenger <katmakiahsisna> wrote: . __________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Wilkins

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years __________________________________________________

I believe that only applies to regular vinegar. But vinegar in its raw fermented unprocessed form should actually be beneficial for the intestines. Many fermented foods are recommended for those with yeast: like yogurt, kefir, and kimchi. Braggs apple cider vinegar should be fine as an activator.

-- Re: [ ] MMS and yeast infection

I understand people who activate MMS with vingar can have a flair up of yeast sinceanything fermented will feed yeast.

in NCKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote:

OK, I stopped using the MMS for a few days to let my colon andintestines heal from the diarrhea, and now it appears I have gotten ayeast infection, it's all red down there.I've been applying vitamin E capsules for healing the hemorrhoids thediarrhea caused. Then I smelled the contents of the capsule and they areNOT good, I've gotten another brand which is infinitely better. The badbrand is Natural Factors E mixed 400 IU, Lot 527704 EXP SE2010. The goodstuff is Vital Nutrients E mixed 400 IU, only available from health careprofessionals. Natural Factors has not responded to my phone calls oremail yet. I did get a refund from iHerb.Are people using MMS for Yeast infections? I'm about to start taking itagain, at a slower rate. I posted my experience with MMS on Nov 3, Iwent crazy and took 45 drops in 5 increasing doses between 8 pm and 10am, and at 2:30pm it hit me. I'm thinking I'll start out with 6 dropsand see how that works.Interestingly, I can no longer smoke a cigarette, about 1/3 the waydown, I get dizzy, cold hands and feet, and have to put it out. I'vetried 2, one on Friday and one on Tuesday. They are affecting me likewhen I first started smoking when I was 15. I think that's a good signthat my body is cleansed from the large dose. It will no longer tolerateme poisoning it with tobacco smoke.Kathy

Wilkins

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

I wrote Jim asking about candida and yeast infections - this is what he wrote:(Jim's comments are in blue - my question is below)So far I have received a number of email and phone calls saying MMS has overcome fungus and yeast type gut conditions and yeast infections in females. For the female, I would prepare a 6 drops standard dose as if one were going to drink it with a full glass of water. Then us that for the female cleanse. You see, just because an alkaline condition is created, that does not mean that the skin of the pathogens is not still acidic. You can't measure the pH condition of the pathogen unless you have a laboratory and equipment and knowledge for the purpose. Don't be too analytical and miss the boat. Just try it out. Give it a chance to do its work. It

doesn't hurt anyone.Jim Humble --- Alkaline From: Charlotte Gilchrist <lottiedada@...> Date: Wed, November 07, 2007 7:57 am Jim Humble <jim@...> Dear Jim,MMS is doing a killer job with pathogens that are more acid based than the human body. It would seem to have no effect on conditions that create an alkaline ph. Many people with fungus/yeast type gut conditions - or as in female yeast infections - would seem to be over looked by MMS? What do you recommend? Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote: I actually tried the cream of tarter for an intestinal yeast overgrowth. I think I took 2 teaspoons 2 X a day. It worked well to get it under control. It took care of my bloating and excess gas. IN NCKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: I read that too. I use lime juice and add

freshly made apple juice. I only eat the occasional sprouted grain bread, but will cut that out until this clears up. I actually have a list of foods to eat for a yeast free diet, if anyone is interested. Kathy -----Original Message-----From:

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of WilkinsSent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:13 PM Subject: Re: [ ] MMS and yeast infection I understand people who activate MMS with vinegar can have a flair up of yeast since anything fermented will feed yeast. in NCKathy Wenger <katmakiahsisna> wrote: . __________ NOD32 2642 (20071106) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Wilkins http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years __________________________________________________

" OK, I stopped using the MMS for a few days to let my colon and

intestines heal from the diarrhea, and now it appears I have

gotten a yeast infection, it's all red down there.... "

Or else it is inflamed for another reason.

" Interestingly, I can no longer smoke a cigarette, about 1/3 the way

down, I get dizzy, cold hands and feet, and have to put it out. I've

tried 2, one on Friday and one on Tuesday. They are affecting me like

when I first started smoking when I was 15. I think that's a good

sign that my body is cleansed from the large dose. It will no longer

tolerate me poisoning it with tobacco smoke. "

Kathy

Although nicotine and other chemicals in cigarettes cause

the blood vessels to constrict, low blood oxygen will also

do this, and follows the post from Saul Pressman, somewhere,

where he cited evidence that the blood oxygen carriers could

be destroyed by MMS or chlorine dioxide - all a bit sketchy.

I'm opting for caution and rest days.

Mo

Not saying this applies to you, but consider it. First, the MMS may be

flushing pathogens to the skin and no telling what they are.

Women can get jock itch and mistake it for other infections. We went round

and round here in this house just this summer with an extremely bad

inflammation in the wife's privates. We were determined to find an answer

and an alternative to antibiotics. There had just been TOO MUCH of this in

her life! We were groping in the dark because we thought it was an e.coli

infection. It took many days before it hit me that she might have jock itch.

Google it and learn everything there is to know about it. Tinea Cruris is

the medical name for the condition, but NOT for the pathogen, which is a (or

one of 4) common fungus.

OTC Jock Itch meds gave her immediate relief, although not an immediate cure

because it kept getting worse while we tried alternative remedy after remedy

with failure after failure. I'm telling you she is one tough woman to take

it. I would've been screaming for somebody to shoot me to give me relief.

The simple easy cheap cure to have on hand and use preventitively is

Diatomaceous Earth, either food grade or pool grade, and pool grade is more

comfortable. But- it doesn't work fast if that's what you need, so you may

need some OTC meds.

We bought all of them and rotated them, but she found that some of them

worked better than others, but I don't remember which now. Besides, it would

be different for different folks.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.25/1118 - Release Date: 11/8/2007

9:29 AM