RemedySpot.com

Answers from Jim Humble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is what I got back from JH.

RE: Stories of SuccessDear Kathy my answers to your questions are in redGreetingsJim Humble

#2 - If MMS is seeking and destroying acids, would it not destroy and render inactive the stomach acids?

The reason I ask this, is, after the large doses, it seemed like my digestion wasn't working, when I ate, a lot of burping. I'm very sensitive to this, due to the sluggish liver from HCV.

MMS does not destroy stomach acids thousands of people later there is no report of stomach acid being effectived

#3 - about eating hotdogs and junk food after cleaning out your system. Other people I've talked to say that taking this has made beer taste crappy, cigarettes lose their appeal. I'm thinking that it's kind of like going back to being a baby and the only thing you can tolerate is breast milk, yum yum. Then you work in bananas, apple sauce, rice and oats, and slowly work your way up to meat. It's like your body has to create a mucousal layer to protect you from the harmful foods so you can eat them. I think MMS takes this layer away. I saw mucous in the diarrhea.

Actually it’s pretty much the other way around. When you really get rid of the viral, bacteria, mold, and other anaerobic microorganism load your body then becomes more able to utilize almost anything that is nutritional including sugar. Beer tastes crappy because alcohol always tastes that way. The organisms that have been attached to the cigarette smoke are gone. You are no longer working 23 hours a day trying to somehow not feed the viral load while also trying to feed yourself. Thus many junk food taste really good, and probably are well utilized. For many people it changes their entire physiology and takes a while to realize one is really doing better. However, the anaerobic microorganisms of all kinds are just waiting to get another hold. The MMS keeps the immune system killing these things off, but it takes, as the old saying goes, eternal vigilance.

#4 - my protocol is to take the MMS on an empty stomach, 30 minutes later I load up on vitamins, PB-8, Digestive enzymes and make sure I drink a LOT of water and green tea, fresh juices, etc.

You probably would be better off to wait 1 hour instead of 30 min. just keep up with the MMS and keep taking lots of water.

#5, I don't think it's a good idea to keep the chlorine gasses in the drinking glass. I think it's best to let them evaporate and avoid breathing them. Have you done any more testing on this.

It’s a good idea to avoid breathing the gasses. What other testing would you do?