Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy,

Congrats on upping your dose successfully! Now, question about what you

wrote below:

am here today to tell you that

AMMS does NOT affect the colon bacteria, it is DEAD before it gets to the

colon. It only lives for 2 hours in the body, and it takes longer than

that to get to the colon! At least 9 hours from what I can see.

If it doesn't get to the colon, how does it clean out the colon? And why

would " the trots " occur?

I agree it does seem to have a short life. But then...how does it

" go everywhere blood goes " , as Jim says?

Angel

As I understand it it's not the MMS that gets to the colon and causes the trots it's the toxins created from killing of bad pathogens that causes both the trots and the upchucking.

Jack

i doubt very much that's true.

the nausea/trots will start quickly and for sure if too much is taken on an empty stomach, and only a half piece of bread will avoid it unless the overdose is more radical than just a bit too much.

i think it's a body defense mechanism against the chemistry that adjusts itself with repeated dosing.

this isn't food, or anything the body would take in from any naturally occuring source, and the aversion to the taste and smell is part of the body not wanting it inside.

when it happens, it starts the trots before it ever gets as far as the colon.

this stuff isn't to be toyed with, and i doubt is really all that friendly to the body despite all the good it can do in so many ways. i think it should be used short term only unless some serious condition appears to be responding and requires more for longer. it should only be used to address real needs, or an occasional cleanout maybe. the long term forever maintenance dose idea seems like a really bad idea to me.

these are my tentative conclusions based on my own observation and feelings in my own body and experience.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Jack MilliornSent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:45 AM Subject: [ ] Re: 3 doses in one day

As I understand it it's not the MMS that gets to the colon and causes the trots it's the toxins created from killing of bad pathogens that causes both the trots and the upchucking.

Jack

I have to agree with this Jack. I just wish I could see some improvement. It's probably because I have so many toxins in me after all these years of being sick.

Does anyone wonder about eating sushi. I eat sushi all the time. I even tried raw meat at a child.

Sharon

[ ] Re: 3 doses in one day

Jack

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.