RemedySpot.com

Re: Doctor horror stories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mine occurred after I had the genetic test for breast cancer. I started having MRIs after my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and this MRI showed significant change. Upon ultrasound the doctor said he was 99% sure it was benign but he was going to do it anyway. Did you know that they leave a marker in your breast? Well mine was made of stainless steel / 13% nickel. I am/was highly allergic to nickel and started getting sick. At first it was a half golf ball sized lump ten days after the procedure which they ignored. My biotoxin savvy doctor says it was mold. About six months later I went back for swelling under my arm and they ignored that as

well. Did you know one of the major problems women have with implants is the black mold that grows on them. The same thing happened to me only mine was a marker. I kept getting progressively sicker for five years and when they took it out I got sicker. During my illness I almost went into adrenal crisis several times. Adrenal crisis is when your organs fail and you die; all the while my doctors are telling me there is nothing wrong with me. I got a diagnosis of Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency due to an infiltration disease most likely from the toxins. They infiltrated my brain, hypothalamus and liver that I know of. The good news is that I found a biotoxin savvy doctor by talking to someone online who was mold exposed and I'm finally getting treatment. I don't feel at 100% but I do feel better.

We are both lucky to have found the MMS. I hope it will work for us. My brother also has HepC so I'm very interested to see how it works for you. I also worry that I'm not getting the toxins out of me as quickly as they are being dumped into my system. Thanks for sharing your story. We need to be serious researchers to find out what is wrong with us otherwise in my case I would have remained sick for the rest of my life without knowing what was wrong or why I was sick. I also believe I am the genotype that has a defective toxin clearer but I believe mine is related to nickel.

Sharon

[ ] Doctor horror stories

Sharon, I know what you mean about doctors, my horror story is actually a chiropractor that does kinesiology, or however you spell it.

I thought he was a good guy, but essentially, like the medical doctors, he was just looking out for himself. In March of 2005, my hubby and I got extensive blood panels costing $500 almost for both, done to assess our health. Mine came back with several flags, too high, too low. My liver enzymes were about 6 times the upper limits. Instead of ordering more tests, he had me buy some bovine supplements. Oh, he also raises grass fed hormone free beef. I stupidly didn't get more testing, and didn't find out about the HepC until Oct 2006. That's 19 months that the virus was allowed to damage my liver and body, and that is just sick and wrong. A PAC from Roche visited last week and said, It only takes 7-10 years for HepC to destroy a liver once it flares.

Kathy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Girls,

I have been so disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided that

I am going to treat all my family members like they have the worse

diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each work

our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each is

planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that . Along

with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet, excellent

supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of

hugs.

S

>

> Sharon, I know what you mean about doctors, my horror story is

actually

> a chiropractor that does kinesiology, or however you spell it.

>

> I thought he was a good guy, but essentially, like the medical

doctors,

> he was just looking out for himself. In March of 2005, my hubby and

I

> got extensive blood panels costing $500 almost for both, done to

assess

> our health. Mine came back with several flags, too high, too low. My

> liver enzymes were about 6 times the upper limits. Instead of

ordering

> more tests, he had me buy some bovine supplements. Oh, he also

raises

> grass fed hormone free beef. I stupidly didn't get more testing, and

> didn't find out about the HepC until Oct 2006. That's 19 months

that the

> virus was allowed to damage my liver and body, and that is just

sick and

> wrong. A PAC from Roche visited last week and said, It only takes 7-

> years for HepC to destroy a liver once it flares.

>

> Kathy

>

Sharon,

Wow, what an experience you had with the en-doctors!

I can imagine the fear you have about the toxins being release faster then the MMS can eliminate them.

I want you to feel that fear, go deeply into it, and find out what the real fear is, and I think you'll find another story.

Go deeply into that until you find the peace and joy that surrounds even your darkest fear, and just go into that for awhile, and know that all is well.

I believe that we are here for a reason, that we got sick for a reason, and that we will get well, and accomplish great things because of this!

We are beacons for a sick and dying world. So many people are ill and dying every day. Doctors don't know what to do, and they have to act within certain parameters that will not accomplish our goals of perfect health, and that's why we are here, on this list, and in this time, is to show the world that there are alternatives and we have to continue our research on ourselves.

I'm going to make a new subject and post my MMS experience.

Hey does anyone want to post pictures in the photo album?

I'd love to put faces with words!

Kathy

Kathy,

Sounds good! I created an album, I just have to have DH take a

picture, or look through some he took a few weeks ago of me doing

pottery on my potter wheel.

Go find one, and post too.

In Christ,

Ava

>

> Hey does anyone want to post pictures in the photo album?

>

> I'd love to put faces with words!

>

> Kathy

>

Kathy,

Looked through the pics on his camera, and they were all far away

with me looking down on the pots I was making. Vegging out today, so

will have to get photo another day.

Saw yours uploaded, hope others will too. :-)

In Christ,

Ava

>

> Kathy,

> Sounds good! I created an album, I just have to have DH take a

> picture, or look through some he took a few weeks ago of me doing

> pottery on my potter wheel.

>

> Go find one, and post too.

> In Christ,

> Ava

>

> >

> > Hey does anyone want to post pictures in the photo album?

> >

> > I'd love to put faces with words!

> >

> > Kathy

> >

>

lol yes I supose, if you have to.

S

>

> hey, i want in, but i'm not a girl. room for 1 more?

>

> > [ ] Re: Doctor horror stories

> >

> >

> > Girls,

> >

> > I have been so disillusioned by the doctors that I just decided

that

> > I am going to treat all my family members like they have the

worse

> > diseases in the world. At our own individual paces we will each

work

> > our way up to 15 drops 3 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Then each

is

> > planning on going then to the maintenance dosage after that .

Along

> > with that we will support ourselves with a pristine diet,

excellent

> > supplements, plenty of pure water, happiness and joy, and lots of

> > hugs.

> >

> > S

>

Kathy,

I can imagine the fear you have about the Quackwatch scam. I want you to feel that fear, go deeply into it, aInd find out what the real fear is, and I think you'll find another story. Go deeply into that until you find the peace and joy that surrounds even your darkest fear, and just go into that for awhile, and know that all is well. LOL!

I think we need to change the perception that this is alternative medicine. This is the real deal my friend. We should start by calling it real medicine instead of alternative medicine.

Sharon

Sharon,

Wow, what an experience you had with the en-doctors!

I can imagine the fear you have about the toxins being release faster then the MMS can eliminate them.

I want you to feel that fear, go deeply into it, and find out what the real fear is, and I think you'll find another story.

Go deeply into that until you find the peace and joy that surrounds even your darkest fear, and just go into that for awhile, and know that all is well.

I believe that we are here for a reason, that we got sick for a reason, and that we will get well, and accomplish great things because of this!

We are beacons for a sick and dying world. So many people are ill and dying every day. Doctors don't know what to do, and they have to act within certain parameters that will not accomplish our goals of perfect health, and that's why we are here, on this list, and in this time, is to show the world that there are alternatives and we have to continue our research on ourselves.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

-----Original Message-----

We should start by calling it real medicine instead of alternative

medicine.

.... hey, good thought!!!

.... i like quackwatch for giving me a quick list of questions to start off

evaluating a new (to me) protocol with. all the claims that are supposed to

debunk it are important to get resolved in my mind with further research as

part of the learning experience. whether the quackwatch claims are right or

wrong, i want a clear understanding of the facts involved to make my own

judgment and decisions from, so for that they're very useful. and sometimes

outright entertaining even, in a sick dark way.

Sharon