RemedySpot.com

Re: OT/Quackwatch-Barrett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's right, Sharon.  Barrett has tried to debunk virtually EVERY type of alternative treatment, even things like vitamins and chiropractic, not to mention nearly every intervention that has helped my autistic daughter.  Nothing has given me greater pleasure than to watch him go under in disgrace.  I can only imagine what he would have written about Jim Humble and MMS.... IF he were still in the Quackwatch business.....Thank God he isn't.On Nov 24, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Sharon Hanson wrote:Kathy, I need to speak up here about Quackwatch.  Here's a thread from another website on the guy that runs Quackwatch. I just recently read that Quackwatch tried to bring a lawsuit against an organization that helps women who are having problems with their implants.  That suit was also thrown out.  This guy in my opinion represents everything we don't like about traditional medicine and he tries to cram it down our throat.  Do some reading on this guy please Kathy.  The more people that know about him the better.