RemedySpot.com

Re: Acid pH and disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become acid first?

From the food you intake. You need to know what to put in the mouth. If you eat healthy food, your "Biological Terrain" will never let you to be sick.

You have learn in school the basics, then profession in a college (perhaps). The thing is no one learned what is healthy food is all about and how to eat right. People are guessing only. That is the science as anything else.

And that is not conclusion ... that is the facts of life.

Cannot read long emails. Boring.

Lets go back to MMS.

Val

[ ] Acid pH and disease

Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become acid first?

Certainly a person who is acidic is more susceptible to diseases.

Are you saying that a nuetral or slightly alkaline person cannot get a disease?

No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive or meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other testing. What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline, you are looking for things to take exception to that are not there.

Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and give nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as diseased as gossip.

Discuss, don't act like religions, ok? Give us reasons.

Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one regarding MMS and healthy people.

Now I'll tell you my experience.

When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is being eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier. When I up the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid. When it firms up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing is accomplished. A healthy body should have little to no BO. (body odor for which many use deoderant)

Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the dose and the stool gets FIRMER.

This has happened over and over.

I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience. Doesn't make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either.

The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my theory, but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.

MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the large intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to keep the colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.

It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed out cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level, and when the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you say, to restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which is all it is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.

Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.

Chapter 14, page 4

====================================================

It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or other poison, it deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.

==============================================

There are more references to "healthy" not being affected, if you do a search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.

Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an acid state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the cause of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip. It means that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I really didn't think I had to provide references for mentioning that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that going from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.

Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more acidic. Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more acidic.

Imagine how MMS feels when going from 13 to 4. 1 million times more acidic!

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in the body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a MORE acid state.

Kathy

> I know all about food, have studied it for 40 years

Right intake of the food heal ill people.

Val

[ ] Acid pH and disease

No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive or meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other testing. What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline, you are looking for things to take exception to that are not there.

Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and give nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as diseased as gossip.

Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one regarding MMS and healthy people.

When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is being eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier. When I up the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid. When it firms up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing is accomplished. A healthy body should have little to no BO. (body odor for which many use deoderant)

Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the dose and the stool gets FIRMER.

I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience. Doesn't make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either.

The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my theory, but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.

MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the large intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to keep the colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.

It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed out cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level, and when the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you say, to restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which is all it is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.

Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.

Chapter 14, page 4

====================================================

It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or other poison, it deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.

==============================================

There are more references to "healthy" not being affected, if you do a search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.

Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an acid state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the cause of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip. It means that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I really didn't think I had to provide references for mentioning that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that going from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.

Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more acidic. Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more acidic.

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in the body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a MORE acid state.

Kathy

__________ NOD32 2676 (20071121) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Well I know what I'm eating today in the USA and that's turkey! Happy thanksgiving day!

Sharon

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Acid pH and disease

Chapter 14, page 4

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or other poison, it

deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.

============ ========= ========= ========= =======

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

Kathy

__________ NOD32 2676 (20071121) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset. com

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Sharon!

I'm very grateful for this list, and for MMS.

And for all the things I've learned in my life.

I still have so much more to learn!

Namaste!

Kathy

Kathy and Val, or should it be Val and Kathy?

We have read several pages about acid and about disease, and food (and water too) - all of them helpful. There is however a dimension that may have been overlooked. The "dimension" involves where we put the food. It is rare indeed for the "where" to be thought about.

We all know the "where". It is the body. Why does nobody think about what the body wants? Does it want acid or alkaline food, and why does acid or alkali matter?

What happens when acid and alkali food components arrive at the kidneys? There can be too much of one of them at times, and no matter what arrives the kidneys have to let the blood pass with a pH that is acceptable to the various organs of the body. Examine (or guess if necessary) what must be going on, and you may begin to appreciate why "acid" (too much relative to "alkali") is (may be) harmful. You may find yourself considering poor immune response, acidosis, osteoporosis, degeneration, et al as the sometime outcomes. With most everything being due to inappropriate food choices (i.e. mal-nutrition).

I look forward to many more interesting postings

Phil

Re: [ ] Acid pH and disease

Val

< I know all about food, have studied it for 40 years. You're preaching to the choir. (that means, talking to someone who already knows, but thanks for backing your words with reason, I wanted to see if you knew)

said, The thing is no one learned what is healthy food is all about and how to eat right. People are guessing only. That is the science as anything else. >

> Why does nobody think about what the body wants?

The basic way to understand life mechanism is:

The body does not stay alone. Life is part of delicate balance between Soul, Spirit, Mind and Body. Each of these parts needs building blocks.

If in Soul (Garden of Emotions) there are equal parts of Positive and Negative emotions, they will tear human apart, make confusion, unrest and un-satisfaction. Such conflict will create short patience to people around and to self.

Spirit is your constitution, and it reflects who you are by the way of what you think and what you act.

Mind is knowledge and experience in your life.

Body consist from water, bones, tissue and fat. Concerning your question, body needs material to build itself, every part of it. Without that no MMS will help.

That is the basics.

> What happens when acid and alkali food components arrive at the kidneys?

Stomach needs acid to digest. If you eat protein with vegetables, acid, needed to digest protein, will be neutralized by alkalized content of veggies. You eat these foods separately. If you eat processed protein (by heat, dry, freeze) it will not have needed enzymes and will stay un-digested for a day or for a few days. Raw protein will be digested as fast as 1-2 hours max. In fact one raw beef hamburger will be digested within 30 minutes.

You do not eat vegetables, you juice it, so juice will go to your body fluids through membranes of the stomach within 20-30 minutes, without entering intestines. That makes your fluids alkalized, replenishes your minerals, vitamins and other micro elements.

That is the basics.

Val

Re: [ ] Acid pH and disease

Val

< I know all about food, have studied it for 40 years. You're preaching to the choir. (that means, talking to someone who already knows, but thanks for backing your words with reason, I wanted to see if you knew) said, The thing is no one learned what is healthy food is all about and how to eat right. People are guessing only. That is the science as anything else. >

Kathy,

I agree with you. and it is also very nice to see your progress has

been steady while following the protocol as outlined in the book.

There is another group that I like to post and learn on (where I

first learned about MMS) that has several members using MMS. They

like you, are having great success while makeing sure to follow the

protocol.

I listened to an interview with Jim H. the other day and he said that

we should suffer very little if we use the MMS acording to protocol,

and that has proved true for the others that I know using. Jim did

say that those with Lyme could have the most difficulty because

offten they have used large and long dose's of abx. and there system

has been trashed by it. I have Lyme and other co-infections. I have

not used abx for lyme but am using a Doug Coil Machine. So it will be

interesting to see how my body reacts the protocol. I will keep you

informed.

Can I ask what you are using the MMS for?

S

>

> Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become acid

> first?

> Certainly a person who is acidic is more susceptible to diseases.

> Are you saying that a nuetral or slightly alkaline person cannot

get a

> disease?

>

> No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive or

> meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other

testing.

> What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline, you are

> looking for things to take exception to that are not there.

>

> Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and give

> nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as

diseased

> as gossip.

> Discuss, don't act like religions, ok? Give us reasons.

>

> Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one

regarding

> MMS and healthy people.

> Now I'll tell you my experience.

> When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is

being

> eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier. When

I up

> the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid. When it

firms

> up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing is

accomplished. A

> healthy body should have little to no BO. (body odor for which many

use

> deoderant)

> Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the

dose

> and the stool gets FIRMER.

> This has happened over and over.

> I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific

> discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience.

Doesn't

> make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either.

> The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my

theory,

> but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.

> MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the

large

> intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to keep

the

> colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.

> It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed out

> cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level, and

when

> the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you say, to

> restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which is all

it

> is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.

>

> Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and

> development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.

> Chapter 14, page 4

> ====================================================

> It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or

> other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although

the two

> oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge

level

> does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout

the

> body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not

attack

> beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below

> It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer.

In

> the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or

other

> poison, it deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that

is

> useable by the body.

> ==============================================

> There are more references to " healthy " not being affected, if you

do a

> search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.

>

> Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an acid

> state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the

cause

> of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip. It

means

> that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I really

didn't

> think I had to provide references for mentioning that.

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>

> I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that

going

> from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.

> Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more

acidic.

> Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more acidic.

> Imagine how MMS feels when going from 13 to 4. 1 million times more

> acidic!

>

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in

the

> body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a

MORE

> acid state.

>

> Kathy

>

Kathy,

Please keep posting your long e-mails, I find them very interesting.

Also in my case I have been an avid athlete for my entire life, in

order to do that one must eat a pristine diet, take the proper

supplements and avoid nefarious substance. I was always very alkaline

until I was bitten by a tick and infected with Lyme. Then no matter

how I tried I could not remain alkaline. As the disease grew so my

body became more and more acidic. Although my " Biological Terrain "

was in excellant shape it could not protect me from this disease. I

must say though that my healthy lifestyle did slow down the progress

of this disease.

S

>

> > Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become

acid first?

>

> From the food you intake. You need to know what to put in the

mouth. If you eat healthy food, your " Biological Terrain " will never

let you to be sick.

> You have learn in school the basics, then profession in a college

(perhaps). The thing is no one learned what is healthy food is all

about and how to eat right. People are guessing only. That is the

science as anything else.

>

> And that is not conclusion ... that is the facts of life.

> Cannot read long emails. Boring.

> Lets go back to MMS.

>

> Val

>

>

> [ ] Acid pH and disease

>

>

>

> Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become

acid first?

> Certainly a person who is acidic is more susceptible to diseases.

> Are you saying that a nuetral or slightly alkaline person cannot

get a disease?

>

> No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive

or meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other

testing. What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline,

you are looking for things to take exception to that are not there.

>

> Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and

give nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as

diseased as gossip.

> Discuss, don't act like religions, ok? Give us reasons.

>

> Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one

regarding MMS and healthy people.

> Now I'll tell you my experience.

> When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is

being eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier.

When I up the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid.

When it firms up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing

is accomplished. A healthy body should have little to no BO. (body

odor for which many use deoderant)

> Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the

dose and the stool gets FIRMER.

> This has happened over and over.

> I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific

discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience.

Doesn't make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either.

> The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my

theory, but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.

> MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the

large intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to

keep the colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.

> It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed

out cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level,

and when the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you

say, to restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which

is all it is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.

>

> Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and

development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.

> Chapter 14, page 4

> ====================================================

> It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens

or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although

the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their

charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues

throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It

does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their

pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as

infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not

contact a pathogen or other poison, it deteriorates into table salt

and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.

> ==============================================

> There are more references to " healthy " not being affected, if you

do a search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.

>

> Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an

acid state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the

cause of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip.

It means that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I

really didn't think I had to provide references for mentioning that.

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>

> I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that

going from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.

> Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more

acidic. Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more

acidic.

> Imagine how MMS feels when going from 13 to 4. 1 million times

more acidic!

>

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in

the body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a

MORE acid state.

>

> Kathy

>

[ ] Acid pH and disease> > > > Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become acid first?> Certainly a person who is acidic is more susceptible to diseases.> Are you saying that a nuetral or slightly alkaline person cannot get a disease?> > No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive or meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other testing. What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline, you are looking for things to take exception to that are not there.> > Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and give nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as diseased as gossip.> Discuss, don't act like religions, ok? Give us reasons.> > Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one regarding MMS and healthy people. > Now I'll tell you my experience.> When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is being eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier. When I up the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid. When it firms up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing is accomplished. A healthy body should have little to no BO. (body odor for which many use deoderant)> Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the dose and the stool gets FIRMER.> This has happened over and over. > I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience. Doesn't make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either. > The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my theory, but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.> MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the large intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to keep the colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.> It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed out cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level, and when the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you say, to restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which is all it is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.> > Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.> Chapter 14, page 4> ====================================================> It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or other poison, it deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.> ==============================================> There are more references to "healthy" not being affected, if you do a search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.> > Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an acid state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the cause of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip. It means that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I really didn't think I had to provide references for mentioning that.> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that going from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.> Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more acidic. Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more acidic.> Imagine how MMS feels when going from 13 to 4. 1 million times more acidic!> > -------------------------------------------------------> > Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in the body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a MORE acid state.> > Kathy>

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.5.4/768 - Release Date: 4/19/07 5:32 AM

Certainly you may ask. Ask and you shall receive!~

I have hepatitis C. Jim has said that it requires patience as it hides and mutates. It is not identical when it divides. It may take longer than the week to rid me of it. I'm expecting to go three weeks and then get tested. We shall see.

He says that every case of hepC he has seen has been cured, except for one, and that one person has not reported back, so he doesn't know for sure on that one.

Im going to try 3 doses of 14 drops today, wish me well! (I know I can drink the antidote, so I'm not worried!)

I am glad to get to know you and look forward to your success! Please do keep me informed, .

Kathy