RemedySpot.com

Re: Emotional Poison

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi KAthy,

I remember that from the movie. Do you or anyone know if you can reverse this process?

(as someone very concerned about aging)

-- [ ] Emotional Poison

A quote from Dr ph Dispenza, D.C.

As said in the movie, What the BLeeP Do We Know?

"If we're bombarding our cells with the same attitude and the same

chemistry over and over again, on a daily bases, when that cell finally

decides to divide, when it produces a sister cell or a daughter cell,

that next cell will have more receptor sites for those particular

emotional peptides, and less receptor sites for vitamins, minerals,

nutrients and fluid exchange, or even the release of waste products or

toxins.

"All aging is the result of improper protein production. What happens

when we age? Our skin loses elasticity; elastin is a protein. What

happens to our enzymes? We don't digest as well. What happens to our

synovial fluid? Those are proteins that become brittle and stiff. What

happens to our bones? They become thin. So all aging is a result of

improper protein production.

"So then the question arises: Does it really matter what we eat, and

does nutrition really have an effect, if the cell doesn't even have the

receptor sites, after 20 years of emotional abuse, to even receive, or

to let in, the nutrients that are necessary for its health?"

I copied this word for word from the subtitles.

Kathy

Hello:

http://www.brucelipton.com/article/the-wisdom-of-your-cells-part-3

I've been listening to an 8 CD set by Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., called

The

Wisdom of Your Cells. It's fascinating and makes you rethink

what

cells can do, and how thoughts affect your health.

You can read the above article for free and get the gist of what's

on

the 8 cd set.

Combined with what's available for free from the EFT website, you

can

work on thoughts.

http://www.emofree.com/default.htm

I never took antibiotics for my lyme-like symptoms (never diagnosed

by

an MD, however the checklist of symptoms led to a self-diagnosis of

lyme.) I was on Diflucan for about 9 or 10 months. That helped.

(Along with change in food, salt/c, rife, various supplements. and

lots of exercise)

At this point, I am following the MMS discussion with great

interest,

but am cautious about possible negative long term effects. I did

buy

MMS, and the softcover book, but am still just reading about it.

In the meantime, to improve my thinking about health - to not " own "

illness, I've been absorbing books, dvds, and cds by Donna Eden,

Masuro Emoto, Leonard Horowitz, Goldman, Sherry ,

Getoff, and others.

I've read of cancer going into remission . . . thoughts affect

health, and according to Bruce Lipton, cells too.

>

> Hi KAthy,

>

> I remember that from the movie. Do you or anyone know if you can

reverse

> this process?

>

> (as someone very concerned about aging)

>

Certainly, , by changing your thoughts, you can change the effect they have.

Start by seeing yourself as a wonderful health market with everything you need to heal your body.

As Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks taught,

LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF

"Love yourself, exactly as you are and you're forever changed. Love everything you can from wherever you find yourself. Think of something you love a lot and love yourself that much. WHen you forget how to love yourself, love yourself for forgetting. Jump from logic into the safety net of love. Open your love big enough to fit all your feelings, say, I love myself for that too. Love others exactly as they are and they are free to change."

Since I got sick about 2 years ago, I aged. I began to look old, I was tired all the time, had to sleep way too much, depressed, I have given up. Now that I know what I face, I have been rising to the occasion. I'm doing everything I can to get well. And it's showing. I'm looking better, younger, I feel better, healthier, more energy. Everything is changing. I listen to positive audios, such as The Four Agreements, Mastery of Love, Passionate Marriage, Seat of the Soul, Abraham, Dr Wayne Dyer-Being in Balance, Making your Thoughts Work for you-Byron , Power of Intuition-Deepak Chopra, and anything good like that. I watch uplifting movies. I avoid dark evil movies, books and music. I fill my day with good things. I tell my husband and son I love them every day. I call my mom and give her love. I give my time to help people, and know that the universe will respond through the Law of Attraction and bring me every good thing. And of course, sometimes I screw up, so I can learn more. <wink, grin>

reversed it in the movie, remember how beautiful she looked when she accepted herself and loved herself just as she is.

Try something, have someone take your picture with a digital camera, while you worry about how you look, when you feel sick, and when you feel love. Look at the camera as if it were your lover or baby child. See the difference in the pictures.

Kathy

Hey Kathy-

Thanks for the feedback. These are all things I know to work on also. I too began to age faster during this illness.When you don't feel well the whole world looks bleaker. And with Lyme emotional issues are a major symptom. So until the lyme came under control it was very hard to to have a good outlook (especially when you are responsible for treating your whole family for the same thing, plus the stresses of daily living). Now, most of the time I feel emotionally healthy, although I know it takes a long time to get rid of the lyme. I too listen to Deepak (every weekend on Sirius). But it has been hard to get back to my spiritual center because of this disease. But I am trying and I know it will get better.

-- RE: [ ] Emotional Poison

Certainly, , by changing your thoughts, you can change the effect they have.

Start by seeing yourself as a wonderful health market with everything you need to heal your body.

As Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks taught,

LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF

"Love yourself, exactly as you are and you're forever changed. Love everything you can from wherever you find yourself. Think of something you love a lot and love yourself that much. WHen you forget how to love yourself, love yourself for forgetting. Jump from logic into the safety net of love. Open your love big enough to fit all your feelings, say, I love myself for that too. Love others exactly as they are and they are free to change."

Since I got sick about 2 years ago, I aged. I began to look old, I was tired all the time, had to sleep way too much, depressed, I have given up. Now that I know what I face, I have been rising to the occasion. I'm doing everything I can to get well. And it's showing. I'm looking better, younger, I feel better, healthier, more energy. Everything is changing. I listen to positive audios, such as The Four Agreements, Mastery of Love, Passionate Marriage, Seat of the Soul, Abraham, Dr Wayne Dyer-Being in Balance, Making your Thoughts Work for you-Byron , Power of Intuition-Deepak Chopra, and anything good like that. I watch uplifting movies. I avoid dark evil movies, books and music. I fill my day with good things. I tell my husband and son I love them every day. I call my mom and give her love. I give my time to help people, and know that the universe will respond through the Law of Attraction and bring me every good thing. And of course, sometimes I screw up, so I can learn more. <wink, grin>

reversed it in the movie, remember how beautiful she looked when she accepted herself and loved herself just as she is.

Try something, have someone take your picture with a digital camera, while you worry about how you look, when you feel sick, and when you feel love. Look at the camera as if it were your lover or baby child. See the difference in the pictures.

Kathy