RemedySpot.com

Re: Paradophilous: wasScalp problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glad to hear you like the paradophilous. What positive effects do you experience? How do you find it working in conjunction with MMS?

Thanks for the info.

Angel

RE: [ ] Re:Scalp problems

Hi ,

It's good to get to know you a bit! Thanks for posting a reply.

This is what you posted and what I responded to:

"Once you have the diarrhea, and probably before, the MMS is not selective in killing pathogens. It seems to kill both the good and the bad. "

I was rebutting that statement. I don't think that it is true. And I think we need to be clear about what we are saying about it for newbies.

I hope you get better soon! My hubby also had some diarrhea lately, attributed it to my seasonings, so I made everything bland and he is good now. He was not on MMS, but I was, was it sympathy? just kidding. I also gave him psyllium and PB-8 probiotics.

You might want to check yourself for allergies too. Or you could do the mineral water enema to cleanse the colon and the retention enema with the probiotics in it to replace the good guys. It cleared up my diarrhea in a flash and also healed my aching behind. I also applied vitamin E to the poor overworked tissues. (make sure it's a good brand, Natural Factors E mixed tocopherols 400 IU, lot 527704, is rancid. It smells really bad. The company has not responded to phone calls or email, so I'm not buying anymore supplements from them. Plus I rated them on iHerb.com.)

What the MMS was doing, if I understand it correctly, was destroying the virus, which would give you more diarrhea, but the diarrhea is the killed virus and your body wanting to get rid of it pronto. Does that make sense? I'm taking 12 drops twice a day without any diarrhea now that I've learned to up the dosage slowly.

How do you like the paradolphilus? I love my PB-8.

I'm wondering if the cost of paradophilus is justified. What's your honest opinion?

Oh, here is a quote from Jim book regarding sore on the scalp. I'm thinking it would probably clear up dandruff too.

Sores on the head: Follow the instructions for the insect bites above, but be sure to add ½ glass of water to the 10-drop solution of MMS and vinegar. When combed into the hair with enough solution to penetrate to the scalp it will cure most head sores in a few hours. If you use it daily it makes for a healthy scalp, but it also makes you a blond. In other words once or twice a month is okay, but when used daily you begin to notice that your hair is bleaching blond after a few days. (It is a very nice blond.)

Chapter 10, page 21

Namaste

Kathy

__________ NOD32 2673 (20071120) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.5.4/768 - Release Date: 4/19/07 5:32 AM

Angel,

I just think it is more effective than other probioitcs. Like I said before I have to take handfuls of other probiotics to get the same effects as from a capful of paradophilus.

-- Re: [ ] Paradophilous: wasScalp problems

Glad to hear you like the paradophilous. What positive effects do you experience? How do you find it working in conjunction with MMS?

Thanks for the info.

Angel

RE: [ ] Re:Scalp problems

Hi ,

It's good to get to know you a bit! Thanks for posting a reply.

This is what you posted and what I responded to:

"Once you have the diarrhea, and probably before, the MMS is not selective in killing pathogens. It seems to kill both the good and the bad. "

I was rebutting that statement. I don't think that it is true. And I think we need to be clear about what we are saying about it for newbies.

I hope you get better soon! My hubby also had some diarrhea lately, attributed it to my seasonings, so I made everything bland and he is good now. He was not on MMS, but I was, was it sympathy? just kidding. I also gave him psyllium and PB-8 probiotics.

You might want to check yourself for allergies too. Or you could do the mineral water enema to cleanse the colon and the retention enema with the probiotics in it to replace the good guys. It cleared up my diarrhea in a flash and also healed my aching behind. I also applied vitamin E to the poor overworked tissues. (make sure it's a good brand, Natural Factors E mixed tocopherols 400 IU, lot 527704, is rancid. It smells really bad. The company has not responded to phone calls or email, so I'm not buying anymore supplements from them. Plus I rated them on iHerb.com.)

What the MMS was doing, if I understand it correctly, was destroying the virus, which would give you more diarrhea, but the diarrhea is the killed virus and your body wanting to get rid of it pronto. Does that make sense? I'm taking 12 drops twice a day without any diarrhea now that I've learned to up the dosage slowly.

How do you like the paradolphilus? I love my PB-8.

I'm wondering if the cost of paradophilus is justified. What's your honest opinion?

Oh, here is a quote from Jim book regarding sore on the scalp. I'm thinking it would probably clear up dandruff too.

Sores on the head: Follow the instructions for the insect bites above, but be sure to add ½ glass of water to the 10-drop solution of MMS and vinegar. When combed into the hair with enough solution to penetrate to the scalp it will cure most head sores in a few hours. If you use it daily it makes for a healthy scalp, but it also makes you a blond. In other words once or twice a month is okay, but when used daily you begin to notice that your hair is bleaching blond after a few days. (It is a very nice blond.)

Chapter 10, page 21

Namaste

Kathy

__________ NOD32 2673 (20071120) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.5.4/768 - Release Date: 4/19/07 5:32 AM