RemedySpot.com

Re: Life and MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good analogy Kathy!

-- [ ] Life and MMS

I just had an interesting thought.

Life is a lot like the MMS experience.

You see, with MMS, when the bad bugs are destroyed, the MMS no longer affects you.

(That's according to Jim Humble, . You can read it on his website.)

Life and the process of becoming whole is like that too.

The only things that bother you in life are the things that you wish weren't within you, your dis-eases.

If someone gets angry all the time, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to get angry, then it annoys you.

If someone is judgemental, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to judge, then it annoys you.

If someone is nitpicky, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to be nit picky, then it annoys you.

The sign of a healthy healed mind is when things no longer annoy you.

Just as the sign of a healthy healed body is when MMS no longer affects you.

In the Bible it says something that reminds me of.

The time shall come when none shall hurt or destroy on the earth. Isaiah 11.

Perhaps it will be because people are so healthy that nothing can hurt them anymore.

or not.... ;-)

Be well!

Kathy

Thanks, . Re your last post to Sharon, I agree. I'm here because doctors were, BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, the number three cause of PREVENTABLE death in the United States in the year 2000. This fact was published in the American Medical Journal.

Googled "doctors death leading cause" and wow. 1,390,000 sites came up.

Why do you think they call what doctors do, Practice? <wink>

Here's what Jim Humble sent me.

"Kathy, the medical doctors don’t want you to get well, (if you get well) you will quit paying them. Medicine is not calculated to cure people. Only to keep them sick so they will continue paying. "

My favorite source for when I get some thing bothering me, is to open Prescription for Nutritional Healing, and pick and choose. I don't follow it all, and it does have some contradictions. Sometimes it recommends for a illness to avoid meat of all kind, then in another paragraph suggests eating fish and chicken as protein sources. What I found out is that the book is recommendations from many sources gathered together for a person to pick and choose from. It's a good place to use your instinct.

Kathy,

I agree and am probably the most cynical about doctors as any of you. They suck! And I do beleive it's true they don't heal they keep you coming back. It's a disgrace. It is unconscionable that they could cause my disease and then I can not even sue. And I'm concerned about what the FDA, NIH, CDC and other such organizations have in store for the American public. Forced vaccinations and targeted therapies that will most likely harm us more than heal us. And they will try and stop supplements from being sold. It's a nightmare and one I intend on fighting until my last dying breath.

Regards,

Sharon

RE: [ ] Life and MMS

Thanks, . Re your last post to Sharon, I agree. I'm here because doctors were, BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, the number three cause of PREVENTABLE death in the United States in the year 2000. This fact was published in the American Medical Journal.

Googled "doctors death leading cause" and wow. 1,390,000 sites came up.

Why do you think they call what doctors do, Practice? <wink>

Here's what Jim Humble sent me.

"Kathy, the medical doctors don’t want you to get well, (if you get well) you will quit paying them. Medicine is not calculated to cure people. Only to keep them sick so they will continue paying. "

My favorite source for when I get some thing bothering me, is to open Prescription for Nutritional Healing, and pick and choose. I don't follow it all, and it does have some contradictions. Sometimes it recommends for a illness to avoid meat of all kind, then in another paragraph suggests eating fish and chicken as protein sources. What I found out is that the book is recommendations from many sources gathered together for a person to pick and choose from. It's a good place to use your instinct.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Val not to be rude but what makes you an expert. Perhaps most of us have transended to another level and we have figured the nutrition thing out a long time ago. According to some research by a very prominent doctor if you have a certain genotype and you are exposed to a biotoxin (mold, Lyme, pfiesteria, ciguatera and a brown recluse spider bites to name a few) you will not be able to excrete the toxins from the exposure. It doesn't matter what you eat your body is not capable of excreting the toxins. In order to get well you will need toxin binding drugs or supplements. Have you heard of that Val? I most likely am one of those genotypes and I will probably fly to

land to see Dr. Shoemaker to find out.

Regards,

Sharon

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Life and MMS

You see, with MMS, when the bad bugs are destroyed, the MMS no longer affects you.

The only things that bother you in life are the things that you wish weren't within you, your dis-eases.

If someone gets angry all the time, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to get angry, then it annoys you.

If someone is judgemental, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to judge, then it annoys you.

If someone is nitpicky, it doesn't bother you unless you also tend to be nit picky, then it annoys you.

Perhaps it will be because people are so healthy that nothing can hurt them anymore.

or not.... ;-)

Be well!

Kathy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

I cure people with food that one can buy "around" for "pennies. Thirty days to stop and reverse any illness.

Val

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Life and MMS

or not.... ;-)

Be well!

Kathy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Have you cured anyone with Hepatitis C, genotype 1A, and please be honest.

If so, what cheap food did you use?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Valery GalperinSent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:52 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Life and MMS

I cure people with food that one can buy "around" for "pennies. Thirty days to stop and reverse any illness.

Val

-----Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

.. __________ NOD32 2679 (20071122) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

You're right, . He is not an expert in everything and he knows it. I wasn't calling him all-knowing.

Don't believe him, don't believe me, don't believe anyone, especially yourself. Find out if it's true. Test it.

That what Jim has done and now we are doing it too.

Jim has researched it for 10 years, and he is more than a gold miner.

We know he's helped over 75,000 with malaria and he studied their reactions.

And he didn't do this alone! He worked with doctors and scientists, chemists, sick people. He collected information, studied it, refined it, studied some more.

I think his 10 years of research qualify for something.

I'm curious, why are you so disrespectful of other people, is it just a language barrier?

===================================================

One of the credits in his book: Thanks to Bill Boynton of Mina, Nevada for his help with the chemistry of chlorine dioxide.

========================================================

Kathy

[ ] Life and MMS

__________ NOD32 2679 (20071122) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

You always say that--but then you never post what your protocol is, or what the foods are. Why don't you tell us "how to get well in 30 days"? Of course you will say "it depends on the person as to what I tell them to do" but you must have a basic protocol. Why not share it--as others have shared their full information? You have seen people say they have lyme, or MS, or diabetes or any number of problems. Then you say "I cure it in 30 days" but you never say how. You never even suggest which foods you consider necessary for health. You just say "I cure in 30 days". Prove it.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Val

I'm curious to know which foods cost pennies. Yes, I know that

anything under $1.00 is considered pennies. However, those pennies

add up too.

3 cents x 30 = .90 cents

10 cents x 30 = $3.00

25 cents x 30 = $7.50

99 cents x 30 = $29.70

I don't know many foods that can be purchased for pennies, unless you

are buying just one or very few of something.

Please elaborate on the types of food.

In Christ,

Ava

> -------Original Message-------

>

>

> I cure people with food that one can buy " around " for " pennies.

Thirty days

> to stop and reverse any illness.

>

> Val

>

Did you read the books Val?

Or were they too boring?

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Valery GalperinSent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:13 PM Subject: Fw: [ ] Life and MMS

> (That's according to Jim Humble, . You can read it on his website.)

Jim is metallurgist. Is and was all his life. Have knowledge and experience in metallurgy.

That fact that Jim discovered "another" way of killing pathogens does not make him automatically as expert in anything else.

Val

Outside of the post that was a copy of an article or quote from somewhere, I haven't seen Val post any answers to the questions about the miraculous 30 cures he is always talking about-- on pennies worth of food. Did I miss a post or two?

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Did you read the books Val?

Or were they too boring?