RemedySpot.com

Acid pH and disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interesting conclusion, Val. And just how does a person become acid first?

Certainly a person who is acidic is more susceptible to diseases.

Are you saying that a nuetral or slightly alkaline person cannot get a disease?

No one said that what my chiropractor was doing was all-inclusive or meant to find everything. We also did blood testing and other testing. What I said was that he was telling me to et more alkaline, you are looking for things to take exception to that are not there.

Please continue. Don't just come on as the great authority and give nothing to back your words. That is hearsay for us, and just as diseased as gossip.

Discuss, don't act like religions, ok? Give us reasons.

Thanks for backing your one email with some reasoning, the one regarding MMS and healthy people.

Now I'll tell you my experience.

When I up my dose, the stool gets softer. When the virus that is being eliminated is wiped out, the stool gets FIRMER and healthier. When I up the dose, excuse me, the body odor also gets more putrid. When it firms up, not so putrid, which would indicate the cleansing is accomplished. A healthy body should have little to no BO. (body odor for which many use deoderant)

Then I up my dose and the stool again gets softer. I maintain the dose and the stool gets FIRMER.

This has happened over and over.

I maintain, therefore, that your logic is not based on scientific discovery, but your own conclusions, and is not my experience. Doesn't make yours wrong, but yours doesn't make mine wrong either.

The results I have so far verify that for me. So far that is my theory, but not conslusive at this time. More testing is needed.

MMS only last 2 hours in the body, so by the time it reaches the large intestine, where the bacteria of probiotics live that help to keep the colon healthy, it is INACTIVE.

It doesn't mess me up, even though the dead viruses being passed out cause slight herxing, but I keep my dose below diarrhea level, and when the virus kill is done, if my body had to work hard, as you say, to restore balance, it would take much longer than a day, which is all it is taking. I am upping my dose 2 drops every other day.

Now, here is what Jim has to say, after 10+ years of research and development with MMS, regarding MMS and healthy people.

Chapter 14, page 4

====================================================

It is the process of the chlorine dioxide ion oxidizing pathogens or other harmful chemicals that is beneficial to the body. Although the two oxygen ions of the chlorine dioxide ion are released, their charge level does not result in oxidation. The same process continues throughout the body where chlorine dioxide ions contact pathogens. It does not attack beneficial bacteria or healthy body parts, as their pH is not below 7. It will also oxidize diseased cells, such as infections or cancer. In the event that the chlorine dioxide does not contact a pathogen or other poison, it deteriorates into table salt and hypochlorous acid that is useable by the body.

==============================================

There are more references to "healthy" not being affected, if you do a search in the book, 18 instances of the word come up in part 2.

Further, I don't think it is gossip that when the body is in an acid state it is unhealthy. Even you maintain an Acid state being the cause of disease! It is common knowledge doesn't mean it is gossip. It means that so many people have discoverd and accepted it that I really didn't think I had to provide references for mentioning that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read on a website that pH is measured in Logs. Which means that going from 7 to 6 means that you are 10 times more acidic.

Going from 7 to 5 would then mean that you are 100 times more acidic. Going from 7 to 4 would mean that you are 1000 times more acidic.

Imagine how MMS feels when going from 13 to 4. 1 million times more acidic!

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I'm agreeing with Bob, both are true. An acid state in the body can cause disease, and that disease can subsequently cause a MORE acid state.

Kathy