RemedySpot.com

Ask the Experts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what I'm saying is that it has become increasingly clear that you're asking the wrong people. We don't know the answer to your questions. Go and find the answers and please bring them back and let us know. We're great for rehearsal, but for the show, you'll need an expert. There aren't any here, evidently.

I've already got the question in on a pH website. Have you done that? Have you asked any experts?

If you do a search in the book, you'll find less vague answers on the hypochlorous. ...or not. I found the information useful. But I'd say that it's a better possibility than asking me or it appears, asking the other group members. We are the questioners. Just like you.

Good luck with your kits. It's good that you're trying to prepare. It would probably be good to have them start by doing what the best of us have done: read the book. I've learned that it's never a good idea to take someone else's word for anything, always test it and see if it works. Jim's book is very convincing, but the real proof is if MMS works. So the jury is still out until I am virus free. I'm not taking his word for it, I'm finding out for myself.

Most Japanese speak English, don't they?

Kathy