RemedySpot.com

MMS progress

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RE: [ ] Re: checking in

I talked to someone who spoke to Jim on the phone about 2 weeks ago.

He does say on his website or in his book, part 1, that if you don't have money, he will send you the second part of the book for free.

I felt the same way about the book being on the internet like that, and not only, but a quick look through it shows a lot of errors and typos and just awful crappy publishing.

Doesn't look good, if you know what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just took 10 drops, my first daytime dose since my fiasco a couple of weeks ago when I took 45 drops in about 15 hours, 16 drops in the evening and 27 the next morning.

I took 4, then 6, then 8, and went to bed. Doses were about 2 hours apart.

Next morning I took 12, then 15. The diarrhea hit around 2:30, 4 hours after the last dose and lasted until noon the next day. Great cleanse! ha ha. Not recommending it!

It's my rising sign, I'm impulsive. What can I say? <|;-)

My body is doing well with the MMS. I started again 10 days ago, with 6 drops and have worked up to 10 drops. My body is happy and wants to get the 2 a day thing going, so I'm listening.

Benefits so far.

I have blood clot scarring on my legs, it looks like big diluted freckles in big blotches. Since the 45 drops, I noticed they have faded by about 50%.

I have HCV, for those who don't know. It can cause blood clots in the lower legs.

I've lost 5-7 pounds of unwanted fat. I fit my smaller jeans now!

Kathy