RemedySpot.com

Re: [MDI_News] OK, it went into my heart last night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bob, I have read that also infections in the teeth can dammage the heart which I presume it does by spreding the infection to the muscel and arteries . You had mentioned your root canals and tooth infections to me in the past. I wonder if this is the source of the sinus and heart infections. Heres to finally achieving good health! but go slow! IN NCransley <ransley@...> wrote: Sunday night I took 9 drops activated with 3/4 teaspoon of citric acid. Awhile later, just about asleep, it woke me up as it went into my heart. Thiswas not a surprise, I had been expecting it. I could literally feel itentering my heart but that was not painful. A flutter ensued and I got up totake some magnesium citrate, which calmed me. I

willed myself back to sleepthe same way I've willed myself to sleep during several hurricanes. I'd justrather be asleep for something like that.In the wee hours, I needed to visit the toilet and found I had vertigo,pretty bad. Now don't anybody go loading the list up on vertigo cures,because vertigo is not a condition I carry around, it is a facet of a Herxreaction for me anytime something is killing off the infections that haveplagued my sinuses. Renate brought up the meridian connection of the heartto the teeth and sinuses and now I have no doubt of it. I always figuredpart of my heart disease was related to my sinus problems so this was justconfirmation.I awoke with middling serious vertigo, waves of nausea but not overpowering,and an intense need for BM. I tried to take some CoQ10 first but had to runto the bathroom. BM was normal, not diarrhea, but get this- THE VERTIGOSTOPPED IMMEDIATELY. Now that was

weird. Maybe my vertigo is triggered bythe poisons of dead pathogens in my colon?This morning I have taken 400 mgs. of CoQ10 mostly as a precautionarymeasure, then about 30 minutes later I took a heaping teaspoon of charcoaland a heaping teaspoon of Bentonite with copious amounts of water, thendrank a little coffee. I'm not going to eat or take other supplements untilafter two hours from taking the charcoal & bentonite.I feel fine. No loss of strength, no vertigo, the Herx is already over, andI'm getting hungry. Carpe Diem!DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.4/1057 - Release Date: 10/8/20079:04 AMTHERE IS NO MEDICAL ADVICE HERE!This list is the 1st Amendment in action. The things you will find here are for information and research purposes only. We are people sharing information we

believe in. If you act on ideas found here, you do so at your own risk. Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to take responsibility for your own actions. By joining the list you agree to hold yourself FULLY responsible FOR yourself. Do not use any ideas found here without consulting a medical professional, unless you are a researcher or health care provider.