RemedySpot.com

DMSO & MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On the instructions I got with my bottle of MMS it specifically says to not use it until you've been away from DMSO for 72 hours. It did not say why.

And I also use DMSO so I did stop using it when I started MMS. Being a new user of MMS I have nothing to report yet on it. But did think I'd reply about the DMSO use.

I have no idea why it said to not use it together on my bottle of MMS. But would love to know why myself.

deb

ps.

About the website posting that's been going on so long?

I spent about 3 hours on that site last night and found it quite entertaining & interesting.

A bit hard to navigate yes-but worth the effort.

8o)

Nice site!

deb

I have used the DMSO from the beginning of the protocol. Actually I havebeen using it internally for a couple of years. It keeps me limber and moreflexible. So I just use a couple of drops less of the MMS when using theDMSO. I just got a stomach bug and it screwed me up. Period. End of story. -- [ ] Re:a word of warning I wonder if you should lay off the DMSO, maby it is causing you process to quickly. I for one can not use it because I detox to quickly. It causes excessive rapid heart rate for me. I will not use it. S