RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Chlorine Dioxide precipitates iron from the blood

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What if iron is not stripped from the blood, but is poorly absorbed through the bowel because of die-off? The end result would be very similar. But the balance would be restored if the die-off were cleared out.

--G.

[sPAM][ ] Re: Chlorine Dioxide precipitates iron from the blood

It stands to reason that if MMS strips the iron fromthe blood and it helps to eliminate the heavy metalsthen it seems that it is more then likely taking outminerals as well. So we all need to supplementminerals. Just my two cents.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

I think you make a good point G. I am asking a phd in chemistry about this product and if she doesn't mind I'll ask about the iron thing. Sharon Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: What if iron is not stripped from the blood, but is poorly absorbed through the bowel because of die-off? The end result would be very similar. But the balance would be restored if the die-off were cleared out. --G. [sPAM][ ] Re: Chlorine Dioxide precipitates iron from the blood It stands to reason that if MMS strips the iron fromthe blood and it helps to eliminate the heavy metalsthen it seems that it is more then likely taking outminerals as well. So we all need to

supplementminerals. Just my two cents.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.