RemedySpot.com

Re: To close the off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Kathy, , Sharon and the others

Hello

I have truly to apologize ... I did not want to confuse anyone here and I would like to round up "Off Topic" conversation, perhaps to explain what did I mean by "this or that" phrase. The meaning of it. It is probably would be better for me to do it late. But, better late then never.

I am really glad to be in such honest, active and well reacting MMS group. I like the way and Kathy answered what they answered, with all their honesty to their knowledge.

I am not trying to be or to anyone feel that one here is superior then the others. No way! That is (excuse me) stupid accusation that may cross the mind. I really do not know what gave one such idea. However, if one said that I try to accuse someone here, then the one is getting me very wrong. That is ultimately. I am the same guy as anyone else. I might know a bit differently about different things and might try to warn about things that may be new for someone, which could have negative impact in one's future life. However, on all the readers as well.

Here is the couple of points that was in conversation, which leaded to confusion and I should light it up.

First, if one said "for a life time supply of the MMS " that might means not much at the first impression. Big deal, that is only a phrase, one may reply. "Humans exagerate. It's human nature." But if you would read once "Power of Subconscious Mind" by ph and his life samples (!), you might think twice before pronounce such phrase or let it entering your Mind.

Second, about negativity thoughts. MMS helps to neutralize toxins, which is already a fact. Because the body will start to loose its acidity it will be more alkalized. Alkalized body will produce less negative emotions and will make Soul more balanced, patient to self and to others. That is my point and if one do not agree with that, may I suggest do better "Home Work" in that field. Learning never hurts. Here is the negativity in the Soul that made one guy jump on the other, and not in email but in real life http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j2eF3mrxCwoyaDexT_uQ6YC8i1kAD8T1B8880 ).

To add ... it easy to see from aside if one have problems in communication in the "tongue".

It is also easy to see from aside that one might be to jumpy on the other.

These are the points in my emails that created confusion in the minds of few readers. Perhaps that would not happen if people would knew a bit more ... But thanks God we can communicate about dark lines in email to each other, which we do.

However to add, yes English language is the one that I am still learning. Hope imperfection in that field does not make me that bad.

That is all I should comment.

As said, group should dedicate themselves to MMS, so, may I suggest that if one would like to continue "the topic" or to have any other question, or just "straighten things up" ;>) please, write me privately.

Will have a pleasure to communicate.

Thanks in advance,

Val