RemedySpot.com

Re: Any comments or insite on my MMS trial results?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mars,

What are you doing to detoxify your liver? This might explain why

your enzymes are high. You might have killed too much at once and

your liver is being over loaded. If you're not taking anything at

the moment look into Milk Thistle.

Thanks

-Dave

>

> I went in for a physical and got bad news on liver enzimes.

> They were very high. These are the results on a second test after

three

> days 15 drops of MMS

> *TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.

> 9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 99

> 9/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145

> I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would

have

> happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.

> I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with

> Hep.C

> I started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on

just

> that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with

> drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.

> Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.

>

Holy moly that is bad. I have to say that I was on an antifungal drug and my liver function tests were high but I went off the antifungal and they went right down again even though I was taking MMS. Also I take the Super Milk Thistle as I have fatty liver. Sharon <dsevenack@...> wrote: Hi Mars,What are you doing to detoxify your liver? This might explain why your enzymes are high. You might have killed too much at once and your liver is being over loaded. If you're not

taking anything at the moment look into Milk Thistle.Thanks-Dave>> I went in for a physical and got bad news on liver enzimes.> They were very high. These are the results on a second test after three > days 15 drops of MMS> *TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.> 9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 99> 9/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145> I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would have > happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.> I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with > Hep.C> I started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on

just > that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with 15 > drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.> Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.>

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Mars, I have hcv also, and I'm no expert, but I have heard that the enzyme tests do not necessarily reflect current status, but actually past damage, (months ago?) Also, the mms may be doing a lot of killing and dislodging of the virus. I've also heard about a lab called Great Smokey labs that measure how well the liver is doing, not just cell death (enzymes tests)

[ ] Any comments or insite on my MMS trial results?

I went in for a physical and got bad news on liver enzimes.They were very high. These are the results on a second test after three days 15 drops of MMS*TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 999/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would have happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with Hep.CI started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on just that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with 15 drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.

Btw, 245 liver enzymes is high, but not "Holy Moly" high. 2,245 is cause for concern and action. IV vit c or rectal insufflation ozone (or both) will fix the problem, -these I have done with success but the regiment becomes a time consuming chore- thats my reason for pursuing mms, but if it too becomes problematic, there is always the alternatives. As I mentioned before, I've had this hcv for 30+ years, and have remained functional; hope that offers some encouragement.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Any comments or insite on my MMS trial results?

I went in for a physical and got bad news on liver enzimes.They were very high. These are the results on a second test after three days 15 drops of MMS*TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 999/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would have happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with Hep.CI started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on just that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with 15 drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

huh? after three days the numbers dropped nicely.

> -----Original Message-----

>

> Hi Mars,

>

> What are you doing to detoxify your liver? This might explain why

> your enzymes are high. You might have killed too much at once and

> your liver is being over loaded. If you're not taking anything at

> the moment look into Milk Thistle.

>

> Thanks

>

> -Dave

....i thought Mars had hep-C. i now see he didn't say that. but he might have it unless in addition to the enzyme #'s the antibody was looked for and found lacking.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Sharon HansonSent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:31 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Any comments or insite on my MMS trial results?

Holy moly that is bad. I have to say that I was on an antifungal drug and my liver function tests were high but I went off the antifungal and they went right down again even though I was taking MMS. Also I take the Super Milk Thistle as I have fatty liver.

Sharon <dsevenack@...> wrote:

Hi Mars,What are you doing to detoxify your liver? This might explain why your enzymes are high. You might have killed too much at once and your liver is being over loaded. If you're not taking anything at the moment look into Milk Thistle.Thanks-Dave>> I went in for a physical and got bad news on liver enzimes.> They were very high. These are the results on a second test after three > days 15 drops of MMS> *TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.> 9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 99> 9/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145> I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would have > happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.> I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with > Hep.C> I started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on just > that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with 15 > drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.> Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.>

....this is encouraging for me, thanks.

that is dramatic, but the levels can move that much for no apparent reasons

too.

also, liver damage can be occuring while levels are low, and not occuring

while they're high. and the viral load can go all over the place. screwy.

the damage and disease progression are only very loosely illustrated by the

labs #'s somewhat on averages. one thing for sure: get and stay

undetectable and damage and symptoms stop and healing can happen even

reversing fibrosis.

if you're not being too queazy or tired or loose bowels at 15 drops and only

the revolting taste is the deciding issue, then i'd work on developing a way

to get it down quick without it being so revolting.

i don't like it at all either. and i don't like the way my face squinches up

after i swallow it. but holding my breath all the way while i toss it down

in 2 swallows and chase it with a glass of water spitting the first couple

mouthfulls out makes it bearable enough.

according to JH you might be able to get a full cure over time with 8drops

2x/day, but then hep-C reproduces amazingly fast, like every few hours, and

gets into every tissue of the body, and keeps mutating " quasispecies " , so if

possible it's maybe best to hit it as hard and relentlessly as possible to

gain and hold ground, eventually gaining on it and overcoming it to

eradication. that's what i'm trying. i use CSilver copiously all day. MMS

now at 15-2x/night and early a.m. been over a month getting to this level

and holding awhile...will increase and hold for a month, maybe by building

up a third daily dose while holding the others at 15.

> -----Original Message-----

> *TDFD (three days full dose 15 drops) I could not go a full week.

> 9/20/07 AST 245 (normal range 9-36) *TDFD ...AST dropped to 99

> 9/20/07 ALT 322 (normal range 5-40) *TDFD ...ALT dripped to 145

> I'm not a doctor but that to me seem dramatic. I wonder what would have

> happened if I was able to complete the week regiment.

> I was concerned about my liver when my brother was diaignosed with

> Hep.C

> I started up again at 8 drops 2x a day. Can I get a full cure on just

> that over a period of time? Because I have a very hard time with 15

> drops, mainly the taste can't be masked at that dose.

> Feel free to e-mail me or respond in group. Thanks in advance.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>