RemedySpot.com

Re: Molds & MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very few things kill mold. That's why I'm taking the MMS because I have mold in my body. I'll bet the MMS would work on the nuts. What do you think? Sharon Hansonbob Larson <bobLists@...> wrote: do you have the hep-C ?i do. don't need anything that would aggravate the formation of livercancer. and i eat a few raw brazil nuts daily for the selenium.... lookslike that might be a bad idea.i wonder if cooking destroys the aflotoxins? i doubt it would bother

theselenium.washing the nuts in ozone water would take care of the surface, but if themold is present it may be throughout the nut meat???> [ ] Cilantro pesto for heavy metals>>> Earlier I posted links for cilantro pesto, and the recipes call for> using Brazil Nuts, and I had forgotten the caution against using them> because they have a high incidence of aflatoxins.

They are said to> fall from the trees and lay on the forest floor and mold until they> are gathered. This is a mold that causes liver cancer.> So after about 2 weeks or more of taking mms, I had no liver pain> until tonight when I made the pesto, and ate probably 2-3 tablespoons.> I also used to get liver pain from peanut butter, which also has the> mold. Even organic, although it is said to be free of it.> Thats my experience; your mileage may vary.> A google search of aflatoxins and liver cancer is an eye opener.>>>>>>>>

sure, it would work great, but so would cheaper and flavorless ozone bubbling. but would only do the surfaces. then after drying a bit spraying with a mist of CSilver so they dry with a silver coating before being returned to storage.

but does the mold already exist throughout the nut meat???

[ ] Cilantro pesto for heavy metals>>> Earlier I posted links for cilantro pesto, and the recipes call for> using Brazil Nuts, and I had forgotten the caution against using them> because they have a high incidence of aflatoxins. They are said to> fall from the trees and lay on the forest floor and mold until they> are gathered. This is a mold that causes liver cancer.> So after about 2 weeks or more of taking mms, I had no liver pain> until tonight when I made the pesto, and ate probably 2-3 tablespoons.> I also used to get liver pain from peanut butter, which also has the> mold. Even organic, although it is said to be free of it.> Thats my experience; your mileage may vary.> A google search of aflatoxins and liver cancer is an eye opener.>>>>>>>>

> do you have the hep-C ?

>

> i do. don't need anything that would aggravate the formation of liver

> cancer. and i eat a few raw brazil nuts daily for the selenium.... looks

> like that might be a bad idea.

>

> i wonder if cooking destroys the aflotoxins? i doubt it would bother the

> selenium.

> washing the nuts in ozone water would take care of the surface, but

if the

> mold is present it may be throughout the nut meat???

>

> > [ ] Cilantro pesto for heavy metals

> >

> >

> > Earlier I posted links for cilantro pesto, and the recipes call for

> > using Brazil Nuts, and I had forgotten the caution against using them

> > because they have a high incidence of aflatoxins. They are said to

> > fall from the trees and lay on the forest floor and mold until they

> > are gathered. This is a mold that causes liver cancer.

> > So after about 2 weeks or more of taking mms, I had no liver pain

> > until tonight when I made the pesto, and ate probably 2-3 tablespoons.

> > I also used to get liver pain from peanut butter, which also has the

> > mold. Even organic, although it is said to be free of it.

> > Thats my experience; your mileage may vary.

> > A google search of aflatoxins and liver cancer is an eye opener.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

The aflatoxin is said to be under the brown skin that envelopes the Brazil nut. Even domestic nuts can have it. From reading, it looks like the FDA allows some. (surprise) Food for thought: someone once told me that a lot of nuts and grains are stored in silos, and they could have mold from that. From what I gather, inspectors do spot checks of samples, so the whole picture isn't known. I was getting into the habit of having peanut butter and jelly sandwhices and getting liver pain. But it could be that my liver is impaired more than average. Today I had some roasted sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, with no problem.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Cilantro pesto for heavy metals>>> Earlier I posted links for cilantro pesto, and the recipes call for> using Brazil Nuts, and I had forgotten the caution against using them> because they have a high incidence of aflatoxins. They are said to> fall from the trees and lay on the forest floor and mold until they> are gathered. This is a mold that causes liver cancer.> So after about 2 weeks or more of taking mms, I had no liver pain> until tonight when I made the pesto, and ate probably 2-3 tablespoons.> I also used to get liver pain from peanut butter, which also has the> mold. Even organic, although it is

said to be free of it.> Thats my experience; your mileage may vary.> A google search of aflatoxins and liver cancer is an eye opener.>>>>>>>>

Hi kathy

Well........, Now you you got me a thinkin.....? It has been awhile,

Maybe I messed up with the ammonia part. I do remember 3 parts for

sure, And I know one of them was bleach and one was detergent. The guy

still works at the store, I will ask him again and respond back.

Bob.

>

> Bob, my dad mixed chlorox and ammonia when our

> rented house caught on fire.

> The chemical reaction (inside the home) cause a

> gas that burned his lungs and put him in the

> hospital

> Never, never, never mix chlorox and ammonia!!!

> a quick search of " clorox and ammonia " brings

> up a lot of sites

>

> The only reason you were ok, is probably cuz you

> were outside, and maybe a small breeze was

> blowing the gas away.

>

> Kathy

>

Many mold impacted people once exposed to mold can no longer tolerate the least bit of mold. I belong to a mold website and if some of these people go near nuts that have mold on them they can tell right away. I don't know at this time if I am that mold impacted but I know that I have a fatty liver from the fungus infection I had in my breast. You are so right about the aflatoxin and cancer and more is coming out about how it causes cancer. There are many people who don't realize that they are mold impacted they just know they are sick with MS, Lupus, CFIDS, arthritus and FM. If only they knew they might be able to get help. Then again if they find MMS they might get better without even knowing what is wrong. Does MMS get the mycotoxins out of our system? "The aflatoxin is said to be under the brown skin that envelopes the Brazil nut. Even domestic nuts can have it. From reading, it looks

like the FDA allows some. (surprise) Food for thought: someone once told me that a lot of nuts and grains are stored in silos, and they could have mold from that. From what I gather, inspectors do spot checks of samples, so the whole picture isn't known. I was getting into the habit of having peanut butter and jelly sandwhices and getting liver pain. But it could be that my liver is impaired more than average. Today I had some roasted sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, with no problem."

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

I can't remember where I read it, but I did read that

cooking does not destroy aflatoxin. I have been doing

a lot of research on molds lately and particularly the

pathogenic variety. If I run across where I read it,

I'll post it.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.

Make your homepage.

http://www./r/hs