RemedySpot.com

Re:Heart Palputations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Consider this about mercury and the heart:

http://www.dfwcfids.org/medical/cheney/heart04.part2a.htm"The second thing that is mentioned, for which a great deal of evidence now exists in cardiology literature, including recent publications in the Journal of American Cardiology, is heavy metals. This is the big, big clue I referred to earlier. There's an Italian article published in one of the cardiology journals about a link between ICM and mercury. The authors looked at about 13 cases of ICM, 24 cases of other types of heart disease, and 4 controls. They biopsied the heart muscle of all the participants and radiated it with neutron flux to make any heavy metals radioactive. Then they put the tissue in a chromatograph to determine with great precision exactly how many molecules of mercury were in each of the tissues.

What they found was astounding. All 13 cases of ICM had 23,000 times more mercury than the controls, and 18,000 times more than the other types of heart disease. One hundred percent of the people with ICM were mercury toxic at the tissue level. Does that necessarily mean that the cause of ICM is mercury? Or, is mercury linked to some other phenomena? "

Mo

Mo you raise some very interesting points. I swear that the nickel in my breast caused mold to grow and I believe mercury does the same thing. When some types of mold grow in the body it releases mycotoxins which are also neurotoxins. When I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me I found a website of people who were sick after stents were put near their hearts. Stents are made from stainless steel which has about 13-15% nickel. These people were really sick. In addition autistic kids have neurological problems as well as digestive problems which are also symtoms of biotoxin disease. This is just my opinion but I think metal alters the body's chemistry causing mold to grow which releases mycotoxins. This is just my humble opinion after much research. I do not have a medical background and I am not saying I am right. Sharon HansonMo

<moses133@...> wrote: Consider this about mercury and the heart: http://www.dfwcfids.org/medical/cheney/heart04.part2a.htm"The second thing that is mentioned, for which a great deal of evidence now exists in cardiology literature, including recent publications in the Journal of American Cardiology, is heavy metals. This is the big, big clue I referred to earlier. There's an Italian

article published in one of the cardiology journals about a link between ICM and mercury. The authors looked at about 13 cases of ICM, 24 cases of other types of heart disease, and 4 controls. They biopsied the heart muscle of all the participants and radiated it with neutron flux to make any heavy metals radioactive. Then they put the tissue in a chromatograph to determine with great precision exactly how many molecules of mercury were in each of the tissues. What they found was astounding. All 13 cases of ICM had 23,000 times more mercury than the controls, and 18,000 times more than the other types of heart disease. One hundred percent of the people with ICM were mercury toxic at the tissue level. Does that necessarily mean that the cause of ICM is mercury? Or, is mercury linked to some other phenomena? " Mo

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.