RemedySpot.com

Re: ] My experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Angel,

I loved your comments about hanging out with people and in situations that are full of life and vitality! Thanks, very healing!

--G.

[sPAM][ ] My experience

Hello everyone, and happy "Black Friday". (I don't know why it's called that ... just that stores open around 4 am for mass hysteria's of shopping. Which sounds pretty black. LOL! ) But the sun is out today and it's beautiful if cold here in the Pacific Northwest USA.Yesterday I took small doses of MMS from 8 am to 8 pm .... about 1-1/2 hours apart or so, 17 drops in 9 doses: no dose larger than 2 drops. I stopped taking paradophilous because I wanted to see how it felt to take MMS alone.I never got to nausea or "the runs". I did feel tired, dizzy, "negative and flat". Lacking in affect. It would/will be hard to keep this up.Today I started at 3 drops. I alternate citric acid and lemon juice as activators. It sounds to me like Jim thinks the citric acid makes a stronger dose. Today I'm taking paradophilous along with it.I'm taking MMS for cancer. I read and reread the book. The last thing Jim says about cancer is that those not getting the results they want aren't taking enough. Then of course he recommends Indian Herb. Since that causes nausea and reactions too, I'm not ready to start that yet. I do have cesium which just arrived, but don't know about taking it with MMS ... .well actually think it's not a good idea, given differences in ph needs especially.My urine and saliva pH taking mms has gotten low -- well into the acidic range. The purpose of course of cesium is to raise the pH to at least 8. It seems things that counter low ph ... for instance taking baking soda ... can stop the action of mms. I've even stopped my coral calcium to make sure that doesn't interfere.My other question, which may be and probably is retorical, since I don't know that anyone can answer it, is that cancer is in my lymph system, and I don't know if mms can go there. Jim says it can ANYWHERE BLOOD GOES. But blood doesn't go to the lymph system. Does anyone have ideas how to get it in there? Or what else might help?I appreicate this list. AND, I am specifically here to discuss my experience with mms and find out what others are experiencing. So many posts are not on-topic, which is a lot to "plow through" to get to mms information. This was supposed to be the "focused" list. Smile.But now that I've talked about mms, I want to tack something else on here. Last week I went to two places, a cemetery to make "arrangements" and then right to a tanning parlor to tan. The differences in the atmospheres and how they made me feel was impressive. There were experiments done (by Depak Chopra) where older people were put in environments that reminded them of their youth for 2 weeks. All their body systems improved and became 'younger". That was really brought home to me last week. The "upbeat" music and glow at the tanning parlor (whether you believe in tanning or not) was so young and lively.Before I was diagnosed with cancer I did home health care. Hung out with sick and 'down" people. I' want to hang out in places more filled with life force.Blessings to all!Angel