RemedySpot.com

3 doses in one day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got brave yesterday! I took a third dose at 1 am this morning. I had to wait until after the cranberry apple oat cake was digested, and it took 3 hours instead of 2, ha ha.

I took 14 drops, and the fear came up and tried to scare me from doing it! It reminded me of the awful time I herxed on 12 and 15 drops on my second day of using MMS. But then I remembered that I do not have to fear that! Because I know the antidote! I knew that if I began to feel a huge ache in my gut, an hour after my dose, I could take a tsp of baking soda in a glass of water and stop the herx. So I took the dose, and set my alarm for 2 am, and then I went to sleep. When I heard the alarm, I checked my body, and everything was fine. I went back to sleep and slept until 11:30, while the drops did their killing.

I got up and I was still wondering, will I get diarrhea? But then a peaceful calm came over me as I realized that there was no pressure back there to indicate such, and so I got up and walked around, drank some water, and soon I got my answer. What I saw was beautiful, for poop! <giggle> I am here today to tell you that AMMS does NOT affect the colon bacteria, it is DEAD before it gets to the colon. It only lives for 2 hours in the body, and it takes longer than that to get to the colon! At least 9 hours from what I can see.

If anyone is interested, here is a poop link.

http://thenutmanshow.mypodcast.com/

third podcast down is called poopology

I really admire this man and his family.

Their website is

http://thegardendiet.com

I'm not a raw vegan myself, but who knows what the future will bring.

Kathy