RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thanks & to Hanneke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

[ ] Re: Thanks & to Hanneke

remember all, it is good to take lrg doses of C for your heart just away from the MMS by 4 hrs or so.S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may or may not be good advice. What concerns me is that you state is as thought it's a "proven fact." I assume it's just your opinion.

There's a couple concerns with doing it. One is that it's going to shut down the mms process, as Jim explains in his book. Second is, if one is doing it every hour or two it's impossible anyway.

I'd like to hear on what you base this idea. As I said, it may be good or may not, just like to know how you arrived at the conclusion.

Angel

I'm not , but Jim states in his books that for heart problems it is best to take at least 2 weeks of high dose C, then stop and start the MMS. In the questions we sent him (from the other list) he does think that anywhere from 2 to 4 hours apart for C and MMS is ok, though you will diminish the effectiveness of MMS. So a better suggestion is to take MMS, say, in the morning and the C at night, or visa versa. Or, if you are taking MMS throughout the day, then stop at least 4 hours before taking C to give the last dose time to do its work.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

This may or may not be good advice. What concerns me is that you state is as thought it's a "proven fact." I assume it's just your opinion.

There's a couple concerns with doing it. One is that it's going to shut down the mms process, as Jim explains in his book. Second is, if one is doing it every hour or two it's impossible anyway.