RemedySpot.com

heart palps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I may have learned something important about heart palps. Here 'tis.

Yesterday I took no mms. Still felt distress in heart area. My box of cesium and supplements (cancer treatment) had arrived by mail and I was looking through it. Lo and behold, the material talked about potassium helping heart palps!

I thought "what if..." What if mms somehow causes minerals to be depleted? So I took a shot of "Vibe", a vitamin mineral drink in the package. Felt better overall but not in heart. Started small amounts of potassium. Also some magnesium. Got to the point where heart felt okay! Still does!

This may be SO important. Henneke, potassium deficiency can cause fatigue ... could your fatigue be from that and not mercury?

Why would mms cause mineral depletion? Who knows? Cessium does. After mms goes through its process plain salt is left in the body ... could that unbalance potassium? If vinegar is used as activator it contains potassium. Some in lemon juice. But don't know about citric acid, which I've been using ... haven't looked it up yet.

As I said, I think this could be so important. The heart palps many experience could be caused by a depletion of potassium. As could the fatigue.

I WAS taking foods with potassium -- bananas and potatos. That didn't seem to be enough.

No way to find but to experiment. I have to decide now between mms and cesium ... but if I take up mms again I'll add potassium for sure. Hope some people pick up on this and explore the possiblities.

Angel

"A miracle is mind's definition for Love's natural capacity to be." Emmanuel