RemedySpot.com

Re:Hi everybody and update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Naomi.

I'm interested in mercury, and I'd like to know more about your dentistry.

I know it's difficult to remember just exactly how many drops you took

and for how long, but i do feel that it is important to register how much

MMS you took before the pain, etc, began. Maybe lots of people will

experience similar effects and a pattern will emerge.

Take care.

Mo

Hi Mo,

I don't know how much help I can be in finding a pattern. My approach has been anything but scientific or meticulous, but here goes...

I believe it was dentistry that pushed me over the edge to the point where my immune system could no longer cope with an already present, underlying condition which I now believe was Lyme & Co. I had had all my silver fillings removed and the teeth crowned. The job was not done with any attention to proper detox. This was done long ago - at least 15 + years. About 4 years ago I had a metals test and it showed high levels of several metals including mercury. I did chelating, but haven't been tested since, (I fired my last doc in disgust over 3 years ago), so I have no documentation for any of this. I now go by intuition and trial and error and all you good folks on the internet.

I had swelling and pain in the mouth/teeth area before starting MMS. It seemed to be affected by several things CS, H202, the Vityas Laser, and then more after starting MMS. But I've had stiffness in the neck area for years, and was even treated for TMJ which I now think was just an expensive piece of foolishness.

I don't think I see any pattern of the kind I suspect you're hoping to find. I do believe these pathogens have an affinity for metals and perhaps a symbiotic relationship, and I'm really hoping MMS will address both. And I believe Lyme & Co, (with the emphasis on "Co") is as close as I'm going to get to an accurate diagnosis. However, I believe it's a misnomer and would be more accurately termed DPS & SDD, Dirty Planet Syndrome & Stupid Doctor Disease.

I'm afraid this isn't much help. Maybe with more MMS I'll get smart and be able to sort this out.

Naomi

[ ] Re:Hi everybody and update

Hi Naomi.

I'm interested in mercury, and I'd like to know more about your dentistry.

I know it's difficult to remember just exactly how many drops you took

and for how long, but I do feel that it is important to register how much

MMS you took before the pain, etc, began. Maybe lots of people will

experience similar effects and a pattern will emerge.

Take care.

Mo