RemedySpot.com

Hi everybody and update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

Newbie here checking in with my first post.

I'm using MMS for Lyme. I started it on 10/4/07, worked up to 15 drops 2x a day, am & pm. When I experienced no nausea or diarrhea, I began to wonder if it was doing anything. Well, 15 drops 2x day didn't last long. Walking got more difficult, started taking 2 hr naps, lots of pain in jaw/teeth/neck area and down spine, swelling in cheek, nerves in limbs screaming. Agony everywhere! Well, maybe not everywhere. It just felt like everywhere. But at least it became obvious it wasn't doing nothing. Dropped back drastically on # of drops and some days went off entirely. Dropped salt/vit c protocol and supplements. I couldn't think what to take or not to take or when to take it and couldn't keep track even when I tried.

What I think is happening is that the MMS got to the spine where the dastardly little beasties had been successfully hiding out escaping the salt/vit c. I also consider this experience further confirmation that it was dental work that provided the major opportunity for this invasion. (If it hadn't been for our 'state of the art' American medical profession I'm sure I could have negotiated this life much more successfully. Grrr!!) Anyway, I'm still miserable. but plodding on. Presently doing 15 drops once a day. Would like to try fewer drops at a time and more often during the day, but the taste/smell grosses me out so that I prefer to do it once and get it over with. I also added to my misery by using the Indian Herb, (otherwise known as black salve) recommended by Jim Humble on a couple of little crusty spots on my skin which, judging from how angrily they are reacting, I'm now convinced they are skin cancers. I also got the life-line water from the Indian Herb lady in hopes it will help hydrate as she says it will. So the experiment goes on.

Thanks to all of you for being here.

Naomi