RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: MMS Update - HCV and Herpes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you have a feed type store near you, you can buy 99.9% pure in the horse section, pretty cheap, and no shipping charges.

Dunno about the time frame of being diagnosed and of feeling sick. He did say that it could take years on the protocol if a person had been sick a long time, sooooo.

Of course, you could get addicted to the soaks. He said that he was giving a talk in California and some well dressed woman stood up and said there was no way she could take that kind of time to soak every day--she was a lawyer and just too busy. He said "well then, stay sick". Months later he was back in the same area speaking again and saw the lady again. When she stood up he thought "oh no, she's going to complain again". Instead she said that her husband (who was there both times) had forced her to take the soaks. To get her to do it he had to install a TV in the room, but that now she felt so wonderful and would not give up her "me" time. Then her husband stood up and said "she says TV, but that's just what got her in there. Now she goes in, lights candles, incense, plays music. She sometimes stays in longer than the 40 minutes". :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I contracted HCV probably in 1973 that is 35 years, so I would need to stay at it for 3 years and 2 months?

Or do I count from the time I started to FEEL sick?

That would be early in 2005, so three years, so I would need to stay at it for 6 months.