RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I'm not the man I used to be

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sharon. You are doing great if you are taking 12 drops twice a day. You can work up to the 15 drops twice a day. When you get there, if you have no side effects like nausea or diarrhea, the way to tell if it has killed everything off is to take 15 drops, wait only one hour, and take another 15 drop dose. If you can do that then MMS, according to Jim, has killed everything. If you get sick, then you need to stay at the 15 drops x 2 times a day for a while. You can keep testing to see if you still need it by trying those 2 doses within an hour. Once you can do that, then you just stay at the 15 drops x 2 times a day for a week or two just to make sure, then you can drop down to maintenance dose. Which is, depending on how you feel about long term effect of MMS, either 6 drops once a day every day, or 6 drops 2 to 3 times a week.

I know Jim (and now Bob) has said that MMS can help with weight loss. Perhaps to loose weight you should use the MMS formula based on weight. If someone weighs over 150 pounds you can work up to 3 drops per 25 pounds of weight. So really if a person weighed 200 pounds they'd need to work up to 24 drops at once rather than just 15. But Jim doesn't push this, although he has mentioned it.

Hope I didn't just confuse you! :-) But thought you may want to think on this aspect of MMS also for weight loss. Don't know if it is necessary, but someone on the other list had asked Jim this question about weight loss and more drops and that was Jim's answer--3 per 25 pounds.

Good luck.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

First of all I have read Jim Humble's book but the brain doesn't

remember things like it use to before I was poisoned. I have read

and heard to take the MMS two or three times a day up to fifteen

drops. Do you know which one it is? I'm tolerating 12 drops twice a

day pretty well now and it won't be long now before I can go up again

so I'd like to get on the right track.

Wow does this ever make sense when correlating with parasites. It would stand to reason that hosting them would indicate that the increased, constant hunger is indicitative of the individual not eating for the one, but for the many. ie. constant need for replenishing the multitude of mouths to feed. ransley <ransley@...> wrote: All mylife has been controlled by hunger, and now I don't quite know how to act.Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Makes sense to me too. But it's also seemed as if these Lyme & Co critters appreciate it when I've given them a clean terrain and good diet. Or, perhaps it just cut down the competition with other bugs who found the terrain intolerable. And/or, the cleanses and strict diet encouraged retreat into cyst form where they regroup, rearm, strengthened to return to attack in full force another day. Sort of like the reaction to antibiotics. Dunno. Anyway, I think in here somewhere is an explanation why I'm malnourished no matter how I eat. I think there are some very clever and sophisticated critters here that are real gluttons and happy to eat anything and everything. I just hope MMS will knock 'em all out.

Naomi

Re: [ ] Re: I'm not the man I used to be

Wow does this ever make sense when correlating with parasites. It would stand to reason that hosting them would indicate that the increased, constant hunger is indicitative of the individual not eating for the one, but for the many. ie. constant need for replenishing the multitude of mouths to feed. ransley <ransleyatmc (DOT) net> wrote:

All mylife has been controlled by hunger, and now I don't quite know how to act.Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.