RemedySpot.com

RE: My experience with MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I finally decided on 12 drops last night, I stayed up a few hours to see if I would be ok. I took 3 PB-8 and drank 3 quarts of purified water. I do remember Jim Humble saying to drink a lot of water on one of his interviews. I slept 8 hours, got up twice to pass water (urine) and this morning I am fine, my bowels are normal, no diarrhea. I will take 12 more drops in an hour and see if I can tolerate, then tomorrow up the dosage. My goal is 15 drops twice a day.

I thought I was going to have legs cramps again, which is what reminded me to drink lots of water. I also took vitamins, especially C, and Calcium/magnesium from Jarrow called Bone-Up. I also soaked in the hot tub for my legs.

Has this list gone to sleep? Someone emailed me off the list, please just talk to me here, ok?

Kathy

Hi Kathy It does seem rather quiet. I finally got my husband up to 12 drops. It took us about 2 1/2 weeks to get there he has had no symptoms until today. today he said he had diareah.He looked at me funny when I said Great! I had to explain that when you get a syptom you take that as a sign the MMS is working -cleaning something up. He had a infection in his prostate about 2 years ago and since then hes had prostatitis. We are hoping to clean out the residual infection from that and get him back to normal. So far there has been no change. I am going to drophim back to 11 for a few days then we will move back up. IN NCKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: I finally decided on 12 drops last night, I stayed up a few hours to see if I would be ok. I took 3 PB-8 and drank 3 quarts of purified water. I do remember Jim Humble saying to drink a lot of water on one of his interviews. I slept 8 hours, got up twice to pass water (urine) and this morning I am fine, my bowels are normal, no diarrhea. I will take 12 more drops in an hour and see if I can tolerate, then tomorrow up the dosage. My goal is 15 drops twice a day. I thought I was going to have legs cramps again, which is what reminded me to drink lots of water. I also took vitamins, especially C, and Calcium/magnesium from Jarrow called Bone-Up. I also soaked in the hot tub for my legs. Has this list gone to sleep? Someone emailed me off the list, please just talk to me here, ok? Kathy Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years __________________________________________________

Hi, I am in Utah. Thanks to , Doug and for replying.

I just took my noon dose of 12 drops, waited 1/2 hour and now I'm having some brown rice with soy milk.

Not my usual food, I normally eat mostly fruits and vegetables, limited nuts and grains, limited eggs and salmon.

I find the brown rice and soy milk with organic maple syrup settle my stomach.

The nutritional IV's that I take are loaded with magnesium. They have never caused diarrhea.

The leg cramps are getting better. I didn't have to get up in the night, the water helped.

I'm taking what Dr Balch recommends for muscle cramps in Prescription for Nutritional Healing. Great book.

About the magnesium oil, I am of course skeptical of anything and need a lot of information before I try it.

What makes it different from Epsom Salts? They have 495 mg of magnesium per teaspoon.

Epsom Salts are also $6 for 6 #, not $120 per gallon. I'd need a lot of reasons to spend that kind of money.

I'm open to information. Globallight.net carries the magnesium oil too, and has the gallon on sale for $30 off.

Oh, plus, I've been trying to lose weight for years, and this week I've lost 4 pounds without trying. About a pound a day or a little less.

I haven't gotten my husband to try it yet. He's been battling loose stools for several weeks now and has cut out spicy food. He is taking psyllium to bulk up.

SInce we are very careful about what we eat, it's puzzling. I'm going to be making veggie juice today. Carrots, celery, beets, collard greens, kale and parsley. I have wheat grass already juiced, frozen in ice cube trays and ready to add to the fresh juice.

Good luck with your husband, , and I think it's great that he is trying it. Sometimes the hardest people to convince are family.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

What they say in the book about the difference between the magnesium in Epson salts and the oil is the type of magnesium used. I believe Magnesium chloride (or is it sulfate?) is used in Epson salt and it is apparently flushed out of the system too quickly to be absorbed, according to the author. Magnesium citrate is used more efficiently by the body thereby providing longer term relief.

You don't need to bathe in it to get the effect (although they do recommend foot baths. You put it in a spray bottle and spray it on your body after a shower. I personally use the gel as it doesn't really leave a film like the oil can.

They also sell the book on that website that is way more informative than I can be.

-- RE: [ ] My experience with MMS

Hi, I am in Utah. Thanks to , Doug and for replying.

I just took my noon dose of 12 drops, waited 1/2 hour and now I'm having some brown rice with soy milk.

Not my usual food, I normally eat mostly fruits and vegetables, limited nuts and grains, limited eggs and salmon.

I find the brown rice and soy milk with organic maple syrup settle my stomach.

The nutritional IV's that I take are loaded with magnesium. They have never caused diarrhea.

The leg cramps are getting better. I didn't have to get up in the night, the water helped.

I'm taking what Dr Balch recommends for muscle cramps in Prescription for Nutritional Healing. Great book.

About the magnesium oil, I am of course skeptical of anything and need a lot of information before I try it.

What makes it different from Epsom Salts? They have 495 mg of magnesium per teaspoon.

Epsom Salts are also $6 for 6 #, not $120 per gallon. I'd need a lot of reasons to spend that kind of money.

I'm open to information. Globallight.net carries the magnesium oil too, and has the gallon on sale for $30 off.

Oh, plus, I've been trying to lose weight for years, and this week I've lost 4 pounds without trying. About a pound a day or a little less.

I haven't gotten my husband to try it yet. He's been battling loose stools for several weeks now and has cut out spicy food. He is taking psyllium to bulk up.

SInce we are very careful about what we eat, it's puzzling. I'm going to be making veggie juice today. Carrots, celery, beets, collard greens, kale and parsley. I have wheat grass already juiced, frozen in ice cube trays and ready to add to the fresh juice.

Good luck with your husband, , and I think it's great that he is trying it. Sometimes the hardest people to convince are family.

Kathy

I remember Jim saying to take Vit C to slow down the process - I would take C hours away for MMS so the process has a chance to work.Thanks - CharlotteKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Message I finally decided on 12 drops last night, I stayed up a few hours to see if I would be ok. I took 3 PB-8 and drank 3 quarts of purified water. I do remember Jim Humble saying to drink a lot of water on one of his interviews. I slept 8 hours, got up twice to pass water (urine) and this morning I am fine, my bowels are normal, no diarrhea. I will take 12 more drops in an hour and see if I can tolerate, then tomorrow up the dosage. My goal is 15 drops twice a day. I thought I was going to have legs cramps again, which is what reminded me to drink lots of water. I also took vitamins, especially C, and Calcium/magnesium from Jarrow called Bone-Up. I also soaked in the hot tub for my legs. Has this list gone to sleep? Someone emailed me off the list, please just talk to me here, ok? Kathy

Magnesium Sulfate is Epsom salts, Magnesium Chloride is Magnesium Oil.

....from iherb.com Magnesium Chloride is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, formulated to keep the potential for gastric irritation to a minimum.

....from the page you linked, Magnesium Oil (Mag Oil) is a seawater extract. It is about 35% magnesium chloride, and the balance is sea water and naturally-occurring trace minerals.

I'm not drinking the Epsom Salts, I bathed in them, they really helped me to feel better. I used 4 cups in a full bath of very warm water, as warm as I could stand.

Magnesium Citrate is another thing.

....from iherb.com Magnesium Citrate is more easily digested and better absorbed than other forms of magnesium.

That might be what the good ND puts into my veins twice a week. So much of it that my brain gets warm and I get really sleepy. I'm going to ask him on Tuesday what type of Magnesium he uses, I'm very curious now. Thanks for the information. This is a great discussion.

I have a theory about MMS that I'm going to take up with Jim Humble, will get back to you in about a week about it.

Kathy

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Good for you for being brave and trying something new. Just keep at it--you are doing a lot of things and they WILL help in the long run. It may just take a while--but then you didn't get sick overnight either. :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Some nights before bed, I'll dowse a cotton swab with DMSO,

CS and cinnamon oil and set it on those two spots for 20 minutes.

That's pretty foul too, but the cinnamon cuts it. I know for sure I

need better CS.

Guest guest

Thanks for the detailed follow up. Very informative :)

[ ] Re: My experience with MMS

>

> Hi :

> ~Did you do the Live flush? If so, what did you think?

Haven't tried a flush yet. I'm working up to it. But I do take a

'version' of Holy Tea and I'm pretty certain that it helps keep my

colon/liver clear - if that's possible. I know that if I drink just a

bit after every meal I'm sure to feel good.

MMS intensifies the Holy Tea concoction - so be warned. It isn't

pretty sometimes.

> ~I'm trying to get more fermented foods in my diet. What are your

> thoughts on the beet Kvass? Any benefits that you can see.

" Beet kvass is an excellent blood tonic. It promotes regularity, aides

in digestion, alkalizes the blood, cleanses the liver, and has many

other health benefits. " -Sally Fallon

She's right about ALL those things. I definitely feel better when I

incorporate beet kvass. It's super easy to make, fairly cheap and

washes the MMS down good.

> I'm just starting on Kombucha and fermented salsa

We just did a fermentation demo at our last Weston Price potluck. We

made kimchee, ginger carrots, chutneys and kvass and people went NUTS.

Fermented veg is the best - so healthy and tasty. We brew kombucha,

four gallons at a time in our house - my hubby drinks it instead of

coffee in the afternoons.

> ~I recently tried rubbing alcohol and clove oil all over my body as

> a way to fight the fatigue. It kind of helped.

Doesn't that dry your skin out? I would try the magnesium oil with

lavender - much more gentler. This morning I started off my day with

a mag oil foot bath for 20 minutes. I had energy all day - even after

eating a heavy lunch. You can purchase Nigari through internet stores

for roughly $5/lb. and make your own magnesium oil. I bought five

pounds and mix as many crystals as I can get to saturate into a pint

jar of filtered water. So, if you fill a pint jar with water, you'd

add probably 1/2c. of nigari crystals or until none will dissolve

anymore. I took some of that mixture, added it to a 4oz. spray bottle

with 3-4 drops of essential lavender oil and spritz away.

> DMSO, CS and cinnamon oil

This is for the infection in my jaw - I still can't tell if it's

working, but last night it did calm puffiness in the gum.

-vanessa

------------------------------------

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I kept this informationn for when I would be ready to try this. I have been using Eniva magnesium.I got it to take it internally and it was too hard for my damaged stomach to handle. Then, since it is not cheap and very good quality, I decided to use it as a spray and it has worked wonders. But I would like to try something cheaper. What is the difference between the magnesium oil and the Nigari? How is the Nigari made? Just add warm water? Does the magnesium oil burn the skin for those who have sensitive skin? Thanks all of you for sharing all this stuff. What would we do without this support group? I have one doctor tell us at a seminar that Lymies are incredible researchers and that they find things no other do. She belonged to quite a few research organizations and said we topped them all. I guess when your life in on the

line it makes a difference?

Thanks again

cathy

Guest guest

I kept this informationn for when I would be ready to try this. I have been using Eniva magnesium.I got it to take it internally and it was too hard for my damaged stomach to handle. Then, since it is not cheap and very good quality, I decided to use it as a spray and it has worked wonders. But I would like to try something cheaper. What is the difference between the magnesium oil and the Nigari? How is the Nigari made? Just add warm water? Does the magnesium oil burn the skin for those who have sensitive skin? Thanks all of you for sharing all this stuff. What would we do without this support group? I have one doctor tell us at a seminar that Lymies are incredible researchers and that they find things no other do. She belonged to quite a few research organizations and said we topped them all. I guess when your life in on the

line it makes a difference?

Thanks again

cathy

Guest guest

Hi

I guess that sea water is the source material for all magnesium and other sea mineral chlorides (Oil). Sometimes the source minerals have been settled for extreme periods and possibly the mix of the minerals varies (and this may explain how some Oils are unusually dense). NaOH added to sea water causes the minerals to change from chlorides inot hydroxides when they precipitate out and the liquid is rinsed with water. This removes the remaining NaOH (which does not precipitate out) from all the other minerals. Nigari will be the settled precipitate, and magnesium oil is the precipitate dissolved with HCl to make them chlorides (this needs to be done without causing the solution to be acidic, when it may harm the skin. It is easy to avoid it being acidic - it just takes a bit of time to add a bit more precipitate to use up all the HCl, because you have to wait for the chemical reaction to complete - when you might have to repeat a time or two, to get it just right.)

Phil

[ ] Re: My experience with MMS

I kept this informationn for when I would be ready to try this. I have been using Eniva magnesium.I got it to take it internally and it was too hard for my damaged stomach to handle. Then, since it is not cheap and very good quality, I decided to use it as a spray and it has worked wonders. But I would like to try something cheaper. What is the difference between the magnesium oil and the Nigari? How is the Nigari made? Just add warm water? Does the magnesium oil burn the skin for those who have sensitive skin? Thanks all of you for sharing all this stuff. What would we do without this support group? I have one doctor tell us at a seminar that Lymies are incredible researchers and that they find things no other do. She belonged to quite a few research organizations and said we topped them all. I guess when your life in on the line it makes a difference?

Thanks again

cathy