RemedySpot.com

leg cramps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy,

From what you said about your legs, it sounds like you need more magnesium in your regimen. The best way to get extra magnesium without the threat of diarrhea is transdermally. I buy a transdermal magnesium gel (WWW.internationalhealth.net/Page8.HTML) and put it all over my body after a shower. This should help with your leg cramps.

-- RE: [ ] My experience with MMS

I finally decided on 12 drops last night, I stayed up a few hours to see if I would be ok. I took 3 PB-8 and drank 3 quarts of purified water. I do remember Jim Humble saying to drink a lot of water on one of his interviews. I slept 8 hours, got up twice to pass water (urine) and this morning I am fine, my bowels are normal, no diarrhea. I will take 12 more drops in an hour and see if I can tolerate, then tomorrow up the dosage. My goal is 15 drops twice a day.

I thought I was going to have legs cramps again, which is what reminded me to drink lots of water. I also took vitamins, especially C, and Calcium/magnesium from Jarrow called Bone-Up. I also soaked in the hot tub for my legs.

Has this list gone to sleep? Someone emailed me off the list, please just talk to me here, ok?

Kathy