RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]RE: Re: Molds & MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't breathe it though. Then you are in the same situation as the fish, killing yourself by taking it in through your human "gills".

--G.

[ ] Cilantro pesto for heavy metals> > >> > >> > > Earlier I posted links for cilantro pesto, and the recipes call for> > > using Brazil Nuts, and I had forgotten the caution against using them> > > because they have a high incidence of aflatoxins. They are said to> > > fall from the trees and lay on the forest floor and mold until they> > > are gathered. This is a mold that causes liver cancer.> > > So after about 2 weeks or more of taking mms, I had no liver pain> > > until tonight when I made the pesto, and ate probably 2-3 tablespoons.> > > I also used to get liver pain from peanut butter, which also has the> > > mold. Even organic, although it is said to be free of it.> > > Thats my experience; your mileage may vary.> > > A google search of aflatoxins and liver cancer is an eye opener.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >