RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Infections in jaw bone and candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HUH? I don't know why you wouldn't get die-off symptoms, since that's part of what I think happens. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but I am certain that there is some die-off, and it can be quite a lot, it can include a significant amount actually, I'm pretty sure of it.

--G.

[sPAM][ ] Infections in jaw bone and candida

Hi I started with mms for a couple of weeks ago and I started with 0,5 drop, an now 2 weeks later Im still using 0,5 drop. I have yeast-problem and an infection in my jaw-bone. I cant get rid of the infection in the jaw-bone and I have tryed everything the last two years. My experience so far with the mms is that I only have been in worse shape than before I started with mms. I use lemonjuice and the symptoms is like die-off symptoms. Jim said that you dont get die-off symptoms using mms. But do anyone here have the same experience? And do I have to take probiotics while taking mms? I know Jim said that mms dont kill good bacterias, but Im not so sure...Can anyone here please help mee?Bent

Im pretty sure what Jim said is that with malaria there isnt a die off problem becase the MMS oxidizes it completely. Yeast and Lyme will definately give you a die off reaction. You will feel sicker at times. You may have to reduce the ammount of MMS you take to be able to get through it. But He recommends not stopping the MMS just reducing the ammount. IN NC Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: HUH? I don't know why you wouldn't get die-off symptoms, since that's part of what I think happens. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but I am certain that there is some die-off, and it can be quite a lot, it can include a significant amount actually, I'm pretty sure of it. --G. [sPAM][ ] Infections in jaw bone and candida Hi I started with mms for a couple of weeks ago and I started with 0,5 drop, an now 2 weeks later Im still using 0,5 drop. I have yeast-problem and an infection in my jaw-bone. I cant get rid of the infection in the jaw-bone and I have tryed everything the last two years. My experience so far with the mms is that I only have been in worse shape than before I started with mms. I use lemonjuice and the symptoms is like die-off symptoms. Jim said that you dont get die-off symptoms using mms. But do anyone here have the same experience? And do I have to take probiotics while taking mms? I know Jim said that mms dont kill good bacterias, but Im not so sure...Can anyone here please help mee?Bent Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

He does say in his book that you could get vomitting

and other such " die-off " symptoms. Although he

doesn't call them die off symptoms. But he lists the

things people are experiencing. If you don't have

part 1 and part 2 it might be worthwhile to get them.

Kayte

Jim said that

> you dont get die-off

> symptoms using mms. But do anyone here have the

> same experience? And

> do I have to take probiotics while taking mms? I

> know Jim said that

> mms dont kill good bacterias, but Im not so

> sure...

> Can anyone here please help mee?

> Bent

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ