RemedySpot.com

Re: Oxypowder and Humaworm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have used Oxypowder. Excellent product. Helps if you are constipated or just want to clean the bowel out. It is better than the other products on the market that are similar and make the same claims. I used to use it every night before bed. Don't use anymore as I don't need it. I take enough magnesium and vit. C and MMS to keep me going.

-- [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict?

Thanks,

Thanks, . I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'm also taking MMS and other things (e.g., herbal teas and Dr. 's black walnut hulls/wormwood/cloves) so, like you said, it's probably best to keep it in the memory banks for possible future use. Plus it's pretty expensive.susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I have used

Oxypowder. Excellent product. Helps if you are constipated or just want to clean the bowel out. It is better than the other products on the market that are similar and make the same claims. I used to use it every night before bed. Don't use anymore as I don't need it. I take enough magnesium and vit. C and MMS to keep me going. -- [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict? Thanks,

If you have a parasite problem(as I am guessing from your post of using the wormwood combo) I would highly recommend looking into using salt/c protocol that lyme patients use. I have had parasite issues on/off for years and used every herbal product available. The only thing that wotked completely successfully was using the salt/c. I started using it for lyme disease and found out happily that it took care of the intestinal parasite issue as well. As many lyme bugs are parasitical in nature, this would make sense.

The link to it's use is: http://WWW.fettnet.Com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm

Thanks,

Wow, thanks again, I had seen salt/c mentioned on this forum before but never investigated. I'll definitely try it out. I don't have a specific condition like lyme, but am convinced (or, obsessed ever since reading Hulda ) that parasites are a problem for most people. Can I assume that you space the salt/c protocol so as not to interfere with the MMS protocol? And you mentioned that you take magnesium, which I do as well. Do you also take potassium to counteract any hypertensive tendencies of the salt? (Or is that whole salt leads to high blood pressure an exaggeration.) susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: If you have a parasite problem(as I am guessing from your post of using the wormwood combo) I would highly recommend looking into using salt/c protocol that lyme patients use. I have had parasite issues on/off for years and used every herbal product available. The only thing that wotked completely successfully was using the salt/c. I started using it for lyme disease and found out happily that it took care of the intestinal parasite issue as well. As many lyme bugs are parasitical in nature, this would make sense. The link to it's use is: http://WWW.fettnet.Com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm -- [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict? Thanks,

Yes, I take the salt/c about 4 hours away from the MMS. I take a lot of minerals that have potassium in them- nothing extra though. But I have low blood pressure so that is not an issue for me. If you tend towards high blood pressure though I would monitor it closely while on the salt. Also, use only unprocessed salt like Real salt, unprocessed sea salt, or Himalayan salt. I would download the book from the lyme strategies site to use as guidance. It spells it out pretty well.

Good luck-let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

I have used the Humaworm product and found it to be very good. However, you take it for 30 days and then have to wait 90 days before you can take it again to avoid creating resistant parasites. If you have a long standing problem this can take quite a long time. I have just finished taking the second round of Humaworm and still have some symptoms which tell me I am not clean yet. Hence, my interest in MMS. It has been stated we don't have to worry about creating resistant parasites because they cease to exist. I have never "seen" any evidence, but I refuse to fish in an effort to find. I'm just relying on seeing symptoms vanish. gg

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Gloria, That's interesting about the 90 day wait after the protocol before you do it again. The Humaworm product turns out to be similar to Dr. 's Black Walnut/Cloves/Wormwood so I think I will take a little break from that in order to concentrate on the salt/C and MMS. Thanks for the information. Gloria Gross <happeelaydee@...> wrote: I have used the Humaworm product and found it to be very good. However, you take it for 30 days and

then have to wait 90 days before you can take it again to avoid creating resistant parasites. If you have a long standing problem this can take quite a long time. I have just finished taking the second round of Humaworm and still have some symptoms which tell me I am not clean yet. Hence, my interest in MMS. It has been stated we don't have to worry about creating resistant parasites because they cease to exist. I have never "seen" any evidence, but I refuse to fish in an effort to find. I'm just relying on seeing symptoms vanish. gg Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I thought Vitamin C neutralizes MMS? This is what Jim says in his book, that if you have taken too much and feel nauseated or really bad, you can take vitamin C to neutralize it. That's why he says if you want to use fresh juice it's ok but not the stuff you buy in the stores with vitamin c added.

D

I take enough magnesium and vit. C and MMS to keep me going.

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!

I don't take it near the MMS- about 4 hours away.

-- Re: [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

I thought Vitamin C neutralizes MMS? This is what Jim says in his book, that if you have taken too much and feel nauseated or really bad, you can take vitamin C to neutralize it. That's why he says if you want to use fresh juice it's ok but not the stuff you buy in the stores with vitamin c added.

D

I take enough magnesium and vit. C and MMS to keep me going.

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!