RemedySpot.com

Re: Anti-Candida regimen?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been getting relief from serious gas by using a garlic clove suppository. My guess is that my 2 cases of serious diareah (too much, too soon)caused an imbalance, and maybe the candida is in the majority, so anyway, the garlic is calming everytrhing down. If you google, you see lots of refs to garlic controlling candida. If we find that mms upsets the balance, we can always get a 50 cc plastic syringe and no. 14 french catheter and do an implant of garlic juice, and hours later, a liquid probiotic mix, by adding pb8 to aloe vera, chlorophyll, etc. Sorry to be so rectally scientific, but you gotta do, what you gotta do. BTW, I am finally up to 8 drops, 3

x a day, and never felt better. I kind of give credit to the garlic. I just couldn't get above 6 w/out the squirts, for the longest time.

[ ] Anti-Candida regimen?

Does anyone have a good anti-candida formula/protocol? Thanks!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Do you use the whole clove? I'm curious because I have a lot of candida and am willing to try anything.

-- Re: [ ] Anti-Candida regimen?

I have been getting relief from serious gas by using a garlic clove suppository. My guess is that my 2 cases of serious diareah (too much, too soon)caused an imbalance, and maybe the candida is in the majority, so anyway, the garlic is calming everytrhing down. If you google, you see lots of refs to garlic controlling candida. If we find that mms upsets the balance, we can always get a 50 cc plastic syringe and no. 14 french catheter and do an implant of garlic juice, and hours later, a liquid probiotic mix, by adding pb8 to aloe vera, chlorophyll, etc. Sorry to be so rectally scientific, but you gotta do, what you gotta do. BTW, I am finally up to 8 drops, 3 x a day, and never felt better. I kind of give credit to the garlic. I just couldn't get above 6 w/out the squirts, for the longest time.

[ ] Anti-Candida regimen?

I use a whole clove; skin it and serrate it several times, and coat with olive oil.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Anti-Candida regimen?

Thanks, I am going to try that tonight. Could you elaborate on the implant thing. Is that like an enema?

I use a whole clove; skin it and serrate it several times, and coat with olive oil.

Not like an enema; but you would make a liquid to carry in the probiotics; an example: Chlorophyl and aloe vera juice, then maybe pb8 powder, mix, and put it in the 50 cc syringe, attach the catheter, which is like a small hose, insert and inject, and hold. 50 ccs is probably too much to hold, (your mileage may vary)

Arthur,

I want to thank you for the garlic clove suggestion. Not only did it help my itchy head, I got a lyme related herx from it when I went to sleep (not so good, but interesting). I got heart palps which I haven't gotten since I before I stopped the MMS. I could also taste it after a couple hours. I probably also smell like it. It worked 2-fold. I will try it again tonight and see if it keeps working for the lyme.

Thanks, Arthur, I'll try it out. Thanks, , for checking it out first. :)arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: I have been getting relief from serious gas by using a garlic clove suppository. My guess is that my 2 cases of serious diareah (too much, too soon)caused an imbalance, and maybe the candida is in the majority, so anyway, the garlic is calming

everytrhing down. If you google, you see lots of refs to garlic controlling candida. If we find that mms upsets the balance, we can always get a 50 cc plastic syringe and no. 14 french catheter and do an implant of garlic juice, and hours later, a liquid probiotic mix, by adding pb8 to aloe vera, chlorophyll, etc. Sorry to be so rectally scientific, but you gotta do, what you gotta do. BTW, I am finally up to 8 drops, 3 x a day, and never felt better. I kind of give credit to the garlic. I just couldn't get above 6 w/out the squirts, for the longest time. [ ] Anti-Candida

regimen? Does anyone have a good anti-candida formula/protocol? Thanks! Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I forgot to mention about Grapefruit Seed Extract, and I need to remind myself to take it, as well. It also is effective for Candida. Some folks claim that the chronically ill all have overgrowth.

Re: [ ] Anti-Candida regimen?

Arthur,

I want to thank you for the garlic clove suggestion. Not only did it help my itchy head, I got a lyme related herx from it when I went to sleep (not so good, but interesting) . I got heart palps which I haven't gotten since I before I stopped the MMS. I could also taste it after a couple hours. I probably also smell like it. It worked 2-fold. I will try it again tonight and see if it keeps working for the lyme.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I actually use agricept, which is a combination of several citrus extracts in my tea everyday. It does work very well as I have found out when I run out of it!

I forgot to mention about Grapefruit Seed Extract, and I need to remind myself to take it, as well. It also is effective for Candida. Some folks claim that the chronically ill all have overgrowth.

Re: [ ] Anti-Candida regimen?

Arthur,

I want to thank you for the garlic clove suggestion. Not only did it help my itchy head, I got a lyme related herx from it when I went to sleep (not so good, but interesting) . I got heart palps which I haven't gotten since I before I stopped the MMS. I could also taste it after a couple hours. I probably also smell like it. It worked 2-fold. I will try it again tonight and see if it keeps working for the lyme.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.