RemedySpot.com

Re: Detoxing from heavy metals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know how the MMS works with mercury. I have never had any signs of mercury poisoning, so don't even know if I have ever had mercury toxitity or not. All I know is that I have had mercury fillings for over 30 years, most of them. And I know that recently I went to a medical intuitive who scanned me and said that I had almost no mercury in my body, except for a tiny bit in my spine. None at all in my brain--which she said is highly unusual in people with mercury fillings such as mine. The only thing I had been taking about a month prior to her visit was MMS.

Now--there's no way I can prove or disprove that MMS removed the mercury because there's no way to prove or disprove if I had more mercury in my body before starting MMS. As I am always healthy feeling, and I detox quite readily because I sweat profusely, perhaps I never had much mercury in my system. All I can tell you is the above story--and let you make your own decisions from there.

MMS is so new to the general public that we are still discovering things about it, and still can't say for sure if it does anything more than kill pathogens. Some people say it removes mercury and other heavy metals. Some people say it doesn't. Some people say it helps expel the metals once removing them from the cells--others say it removes metals from the cells but can't bind and remove them. <shrug> About all I can say is--she said I had zero bacteria in my system which totally surprised her (MMS is absolutely known to kill bacteria) and almost no mercury and only 3 parasites in my lymph glands (a previous doctor had told me I had parasites in my lower intestines). The bacteria and parasites MMS is known to kill. The mercury? Still a guess. You could try taking a SMALL amount of MMS, building up slowly, and carefully monitoring how you feel after a dose. That's about all anyone can say for sure--listen to your own body.

Be sure, if you try the MMS, to also use some supplements or herbs to help support the liver in it's elimination job.

Scary, huh? :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I want to try the MMS but I'm holding off because I've heard that it

can oxidize mercury and remove it from the body. I am very skeptical

of this -- I have also made myself sicker within the past 1.5 years by

trying other things to remove mercury and becoming sicker with more

weight gain and toxic liver.

Can anyone share their experience with using MMS to detox from

mercury. I don't see how it can remove all this mercury in my system

in a matter of days as I heard on the interview with Jim Humble and

Adam Abraham.