RemedySpot.com

Re: Toxins or herx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi . I understand the many signs of toxin build up, and I know that once a person does whatever it is that works for them, they will detox and then feel much better--such as saunas, enemas, hot/cold showers, internal cleanses, etc. But Sharon has said that there are people with certain markers that show they can not detox normally, at all--if I understand her correctly. So I'm wondering how a person can tell, outside of having the test for the markers done, how do they know they aren't detoxing? Does it mean that they do the enemas, saunas, etc, and still feel bad--or worse? And if the body can't take care of itself when given the help of these natural, time proven methods--then what is it that Dr. Shoemaker gives the people that allows the body to detox?

That's why I want to read about this so that I understand it better. It's a fascinating subject--well, to me but I suppose NOT to the ones afflicted with this terrible burden. But when I googled him I got mostly pages where people were just talking about detoxing.

But thanks for your posts. It gives people an idea of what types of reactions to look for, and a lesson in learning how to listen to your body. Everyone is different, and it is important, as you point out, to learn to read your own body.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

One other thing to add-body odor and bad breath are a given for toxins.

I did not have the test for the DNA markers, but I feel that I have this as it is very hard for me to get the toxins out. I used to sauna and do enemas and herbs and homeopathy and I was still toxic. I still sauna and take some herbs, but until I found the Pekana products nothing was helping enough. A woman who also had the same problem told me about them and I found out how to order them and they are the only things that finally helped clear me! You can tell if you are not detoxing. If you are doing all the things most people do and they don't work you probably have this DNA isssue.

-- Re: [ ] Toxins or herx

Hi . I understand the many signs of toxin build up, and I know that once a person does whatever it is that works for them, they will detox and then feel much better--such as saunas, enemas, hot/cold showers, internal cleanses, etc. But Sharon has said that there are people with certain markers that show they can not detox normally, at all--if I understand her correctly. So I'm wondering how a person can tell, outside of having the test for the markers done, how do they know they aren't detoxing? Does it mean that they do the enemas, saunas, etc, and still feel bad--or worse? And if the body can't take care of itself when given the help of these natural, time proven methods--then what is it that Dr. Shoemaker gives the people that allows the body to detox?

That's why I want to read about this so that I understand it better. It's a fascinating subject--well, to me but I suppose NOT to the ones afflicted with this terrible burden. But when I googled him I got mostly pages where people were just talking about detoxing.

But thanks for your posts. It gives people an idea of what types of reactions to look for, and a lesson in learning how to listen to your body. Everyone is different, and it is important, as you point out, to learn to read your own body.

Samala,

One other thing to add-body odor and bad breath are a given for toxins.

and ,

Dr. Shoemaker found two markers for Lyme. In addition I wanted to

let you know that he uses cholestyramine to get the toxins out but my

doctor has me on several supplements to get them out.

I wanted to let you know I feel great today but I got a huge cyst on

my bikini line. There was a small lump there for a long time – years

and now all of a sudden it's about 1/2 an inch. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Sharon

>

> ,

>

> I did not have the test for the DNA markers, but I feel that I have

this as

> it is very hard for me to get the toxins out. I used to sauna and

do enemas

> and herbs and homeopathy and I was still toxic. I still sauna and

take some

> herbs, but until I found the Pekana products nothing was helping

enough. A

> woman who also had the same problem told me about them and I found

out how

> to order them and they are the only things that finally helped

clear me!

> You can tell if you are not detoxing. If you are doing all the

things most

> people do and they don't work you probably have this DNA isssue.

>

>

>

> -- Re: [ ] Toxins or herx

>

> Hi . I understand the many signs of toxin build up, and I

know that

> once a person does whatever it is that works for them, they will

detox and

> then feel much better--such as saunas, enemas, hot/cold showers,

internal

> cleanses, etc. But Sharon has said that there are people with

certain

> markers that show they can not detox normally, at all--if I

understand her

> correctly. So I'm wondering how a person can tell, outside of

having the

> test for the markers done, how do they know they aren't detoxing?

Does it

> mean that they do the enemas, saunas, etc, and still feel bad--or

worse?

> And if the body can't take care of itself when given the help of

these

> natural, time proven methods--then what is it that Dr. Shoemaker

gives the

> people that allows the body to detox?

>

> That's why I want to read about this so that I understand it

better. It's a

> fascinating subject--well, to me but I suppose NOT to the ones

afflicted

> with this terrible burden. But when I googled him I got mostly

pages where

> people were just talking about detoxing.

>

> But thanks for your posts. It gives people an idea of what types of

> reactions to look for, and a lesson in learning how to listen to

your body.

> Everyone is different, and it is important, as you point out, to

learn to

> read your own body.

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> One other thing to add-body odor and bad breath are a given for

toxins.

>

Well, my husband came to me one day with a lump just as you say--on the bikini line. Only he'd only had it for a month or so. It didn't hurt, but he'd worried about it and finally got worried enough to show it to me. I told him he should go to the doc to see what she said because it could be a few different things and I need to know what something is before I can treat it. So he went. The doc looked at it and said "it can be a number of things" duh. Anyway, she gave his a script for anti-biotics and said that if at any time while taking the antibiotics, the lump got bigger to immediately come in and she'd cut it out as "I'm very aggressive with these things" and hinted that it could be a tumor. Yeah--I know that, which is why I sent my husband to a doctor to begin with. Figured she'd have had more information than a guess.

Anyway, when he came home he asked me if he should get the script filled or not. I told him it was up to him--we'd either start him on a cleanse or he could try the script, whichever made him feel better. He decided to try the script. He got it filled, started taking the antibiotics and within 3 days the lump swelled up, over night, to three times the size it was before he went in.

Then he asked what to do. As I have learned it is always best to let the person choose the course they are comfortable with, I told him that again--it was up to him. Go in and have her cut it out, or do the cleansing routine. He decided to let me put him on the cleanse.

Which consisted of all liquid fast of fresh veggie juices, water, Dr. Schulze's liver cleansing tea and some colon cleansing herbs. Within 2 weeks the lump was gone and he was feeling terrific.

So--this lump can be a tumor, or just a lymph gland that has encapsulated some pathogen, or it can be a cyst--though cysts usually hurt. But in any case you need some cleansing--and as this seems almost impossible for you to do normally, I'd suggest you go back to your ND and see what she says for you to do.

If you think it is a cyst, you can do hot packs to bring it to a head and open and dump the junk out, or even maybe try a warm castor oil pack even if it is a lymph gland as sometimes the castor oil packs will draw out the toxins through the skin. Also, healing clay packs externally with some drawing herbs can help. But for you--because of your situation--I'd suggest a trip to the docs first to find out what it actually is. It's much easier to fix something if you know what it is you are fixing, as there are different herbs and things to do for different situations.

For you, being as how you are taking these supplements to help remove toxins, I would say it's a lymph node that has encapsulated the toxins and just needs help getting them out of your system--which would entail internal and external methods. But again--your body is "different" than most others, so you should probably talk to someone that knows you best. Good luck.

Samala,

I wanted to let you know I feel great today but I got a huge cyst on

my bikini line. There was a small lump there for a long time – years

and now all of a sudden it's about 1/2 an inch. Any suggestions?

What are the Pekana products? Which ones, specifically did you use? And do you mean that when you started using them, along with everything else you were doing to detox (or did you just use the products) you started feeling better and better?

Samala,

I did not have the test for the DNA markers, but I feel that I have this as it is very hard for me to get the toxins out. I used to sauna and do enemas and herbs and homeopathy and I was still toxic. I still sauna and take some herbs, but until I found the Pekana products nothing was helping enough. A woman who also had the same problem told me about them and I found out how to order them and they are the only things that finally helped clear me! You can tell if you are not detoxing. If you are doing all the things most people do and they don't work you probably have this DNA isssue.

Pekana is a German company that makes these homeopathic remedies I started using about 2 months ago. I was doing all the other stuff and not getting very far with the detoxing. After I began to use these formulas I noticed a big difference in my bodies toxin load. I became pale right away. And my body odor went away. I still do the other detox stuff. Saunas are really helpful along with the homeopathy.

I use several. There is a detox pack of three and I use another for drainage and another for radiation. I had to have a free consult with an N.D. To get them to make sure I got the right ones.

-- Re: [ ] Toxins or herx

What are the Pekana products? Which ones, specifically did you use? And do you mean that when you started using them, along with everything else you were doing to detox (or did you just use the products) you started feeling better and better?

Samala,

Thanks . I'll see if I can Google the company. I have a friend who is a homeopath and could ask her about the remedies.

Samala,

Pekana is a German company that makes these homeopathic remedies I started using about 2 months ago. I was doing all the other stuff and not getting very far with the detoxing. After I began to use these formulas I noticed a big difference in my bodies toxin load. I became pale right away. And my body odor went away. I still do the other detox stuff. Saunas are really helpful along with the homeopathy.

I use several. There is a detox pack of three and I use another for drainage and another for radiation. I had to have a free consult with an N.D. To get them to make sure I got the right ones.

Back in Jan of '04 I suddenly developed a lump on the bikini line. I'll never

know if it's related but I had tried a 3 month experiment with Vitalzyme, and

had run out of it about 2-3 wks before the lump showed up. It began to bother me

as it was 'pulling' sometimes, affecting my walking. Doc said it was

lymphadenopathy. Chiro muscle tested and it was positive for relating to the

Lyme I had in '01 (bull's eye rash was high on that left thigh).

Ha! to both of them.

Went to a surgeon, Finally, in June '06 as it was really 'cramping my style'.

She bet me on the way in to the brief outpatient procedure that it was going to

be a lipoma. (Catscan showed nothing). It was. And benign, and no Lyme showed up

on pathology. Medicine seems to know next to nothing about lipomas(benign fatty

tumors), except that some people form them and they can run in families. My son

had one removed from his back a few years ago. They seem to cause no harm,

except cosmetic, in some cases.

The surgeon said my " walking problem " should be checked out by an orthopedist,

and sure enough " you're in line for a hip replacement one of these days " .

Arthritis, collagen loss, calcium deposits, etc.

Related to the lipoma? Nobody knows. Related to Lyme? Nobody can answer that,

either.

But all the nutrition stuff I'm throwing at it is helping greatly. If I was

offered a free hip replacement at the hands of the finest surgeon in the world

right now, I'd turn it down. My hip is not restored, but I'm walking instead of

hobbling, the lump has not come back, and at least as far as the hip goes, I'm a

happy camper.

Now all I have to do is cure the fibromyalgia!

Sharon/starshar

So--this lump can be a tumor, or just a lymph gland that has encapsulated some

pathogen, or it can be a cyst--though cysts usually hurt. But in any case you

need some cleansing--and as this seems almost impossible for you to do normally,

I'd suggest you go back to your ND and see what she says for you to do.

If you think it is a cyst, you can do hot packs to bring it to a head and open

and dump the junk out, or even maybe try a warm castor oil pack even if it is a

lymph gland as sometimes the castor oil packs will draw out the toxins through

the skin. Also, healing clay packs externally with some drawing herbs can help.

But for you--because of your situation--I'd suggest a trip to the docs first to

find out what it actually is. It's much easier to fix something if you know

what it is you are fixing, as there are different herbs and things to do for

different situations.

For you, being as how you are taking these supplements to help remove toxins, I

would say it's a lymph node that has encapsulated the toxins and just needs help

getting them out of your system--which would entail internal and external

methods. But again--your body is " different " than most others, so you should

probably talk to someone that knows you best. Good luck.

Samala,