RemedySpot.com

Re: apple juice or pulp?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lazy or not, you are doing the right thing. :-) You are getting the benefit of fresh apples, besides the benefit of the MMS. Pulp is good for you, and won't bother the MMS at all. I personally take my MMS after I have eaten, anyway, because it makes me slightly nauseous if I take it on an empty stomach, and I don't like feeling that way.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Jim Humble says to mix the MMS with juice of apple, cranberry, etc but what if you're like me and you're lazy? Can you just put an apple in the blender with some water and mix it with the mms instead of juicing? Does the pulp do anything to it? I guess empty stomach is better but would this decrease the effectiveness?

I dose 2 drops 6 times a day every two hours starting at noon while

taking my meds and vits in the morning. a little inconvienet but that

way the mms does not destroy my meds so much, and my vit c does not

destroy the mms.

I take my doses with water and the first one is alway just befor lunch

in which i almost always have an apple or grapes. I dont see how eating

an apple right after a water dose can be any differant then mixing the

mms with an apple crushed. It would be like puting it in apple sauce

which would not effect it either. Many people say they dose there pets

effectively by adding it to there food. so try it you will know. it

certianly has not kept me from benifits.

>

> Jim Humble says to mix the MMS with juice of apple, cranberry, etc

but what if you're like me and you're lazy? Can you just put an apple

in the blender with some water and mix it with the mms instead of

juicing? Does the pulp do anything to it? I guess empty stomach is

better but would this decrease the effectiveness?

> Any other lazy people out there?

> D

>

>

> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people.

Go to Answers and share what you know at

http://ca.answers.

>

I was looking for that info .It seems to me that if one takes mms after food or with juice ,oxydation of food particule will happen in the stomach and hardly any ClO2 will reach the blood stream or even the lower gut making it useless, What does the ebooks says about that; where can I download it again

Re: [ ] apple juice or pulp?

Lazy or not, you are doing the right thing. :-) You are getting the benefit of fresh apples, besides the benefit of the MMS. Pulp is good for you, and won't bother the MMS at all. I personally take my MMS after I have eaten, anyway, because it makes me slightly nauseous if I take it on an empty stomach, and I don't like feeling that way.

Samala,

Jim Humble says to mix the MMS with juice of apple, cranberry, etc but what if you're like me and you're lazy? Can you just put an apple in the blender with some water and mix it with the mms instead of juicing? Does the pulp do anything to it? I guess empty stomach is better but would this decrease the effectiveness?

I have taken MMS activated with lime juice in freshly made apple juice and gotten some great kill.

I also find that if I eat solid food right after taking it, I throw up.

You can download the book at

http://miraclemineral.org

I believe it works best on an empty stomach. A small amount of liquid taken with it doesn't seem to affect it.

However, you may have a point about the juice affecting the amount of CLO2 getting into the blood stream.

In the last couple days, I've taken it with RO water, and a smaller dose is giving me diarrhea.

Last night it was 6 drops at midnight and 7 at 1:30.

The diarrhea was delayed until noon today.

Kathy

Hi got my first one drop dose and lied down did nothing just wanted to see how it makes me feel.. felt a little num in the leg ,increse breathing slightly, hearth beat strongger and more steady. seems antidepressant , got a better sleep with les turning . Also my dark circles under my eyes got lighter.. No negative effect, double the dose to two drops , taste twice more noticable also no neg effect..

RE: [ ] apple juice or pulp?

I have taken MMS activated with lime juice in freshly made apple juice and gotten some great kill.

I also find that if I eat solid food right after taking it, I throw up.

You can download the book at

http://miraclemineral.org

I believe it works best on an empty stomach. A small amount of liquid taken with it doesn't seem to affect it.

However, you may have a point about the juice affecting the amount of CLO2 getting into the blood stream.

In the last couple days, I've taken it with RO water, and a smaller dose is giving me diarrhea.

Last night it was 6 drops at midnight and 7 at 1:30.

The diarrhea was delayed until noon today.

Kathy

Well on that note I do notice that when I put the apple "puree" into the MMS mixture (I mix with citric acid) the apple in that place goes kind of brownish orange. So that's why I wonder if any is actually getting to me?

I was looking for that info .It seems to me that if one takes mms after food or with juice ,oxydation of food particule will happen in the stomach and hardly any ClO2 will reach the blood stream or even the lower gut making it useless, What does the ebooks says about that; where can I download it again

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] apple juice or pulp?

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!

When I put AMMS (activated with citric acid) into my cats tuna fish, it turns the fish brownish. But that has nothing to do with it's ability to kill pathogens, as the AMMS has destroyed tumors in both of my cats stomachs.

Samala,

Well on that note I do notice that when I put the apple "puree" into the MMS mixture (I mix with citric acid) the apple in that place goes kind of brownish orange. So that's why I wonder if any is actually getting to me?

oxygen is the active ingradien of clo2 . I once took h2o2 10vol 1 1/2 cap in a glass of water and my stomach felt a little warm from the oxydation and bubbleling

the result was also impressive.

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] apple juice or pulp?

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!

Ranee,

Could it be reacting to the mercury in the tuna. I heard tuna has a

lot of mercury in it. It's just my guess.

Regards,

Sharon

>

> When I put AMMS (activated with citric acid) into my cats tuna fish, it

> turns the fish brownish. But that has nothing to do with it's

ability to

> kill pathogens, as the AMMS has destroyed tumors in both of my cats

stomachs

>

>

> Samala,

>