RemedySpot.com

Re: Hepatitis C in Japan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i don't know of anyone that's ever definitely cured it with anything, including inf/riba. it's called "cured" if you go a few years after tx remaining undetectable. i've only found vague references to MMS curing it. mesosilver website has some testimonials of folks who've cleared with that, and waiora NCD has folks claiming there's some history of that clearing it but that's MLM and not verifiable.

the best chance of keeping it from going chronic is to hit it hard as soon after exposure as possible, before it has time to make it's way throughout the body and get into cells everywhere. that's when the chance of MMS (or anything else) eradicating it are best.

has your friend been tested and shown positive for the HCV? if so, jump on whatever treatment is going to be tried a.s.a.p.

MMS will kill it where it finds it, and a dead HCV won't replicate or mutate, so that should help right off to keep things under control.

the whole Beck protocol might be as effective and gentler on the body. pulsing back and forth between MMS and the Beck protocol might work the best for a number of reasons.

dr. zhang's herbal protocol seems to work well for management, forgetting about eradication. stephen buhner's an herbalist and a hepper with a more international scope than TCM herbs.

good luck with all that.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of CaseSent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 11:04 PM ; MDI_News Subject: [ ] Hepatitis C in JapanYou may or may not have heard of the current scandal in Japan concerning contaminated blood products giving about 10,000 people hepatitis C http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ifdRSUjt6n5zY-x0parZAhZ0DbAwA friend asked me if I knew anything for this, and I gave him a bottle of MMS to try.What I am wondering, though, is whether anyone has definitely managed to cure this with MMS.I've started searching the message archives for the topic, but would appreciate a clear and definitive answer if one is available.Thanks,Chris

Bob

Do you have a resource for the herbal protocol you talk about at the end of this post?

RE: [ ] Hepatitis C in Japan

i don't know of anyone that's ever definitely cured it with anything, including inf/riba. it's called "cured" if you go a few years after tx remaining undetectable. i've only found vague references to MMS curing it. mesosilver website has some testimonials of folks who've cleared with that, and waiora NCD has folks claiming there's some history of that clearing it but that's MLM and not verifiable.

the best chance of keeping it from going chronic is to hit it hard as soon after exposure as possible, before it has time to make it's way throughout the body and get into cells everywhere. that's when the chance of MMS (or anything else) eradicating it are best.

has your friend been tested and shown positive for the HCV? if so, jump on whatever treatment is going to be tried a.s.a.p.

MMS will kill it where it finds it, and a dead HCV won't replicate or mutate, so that should help right off to keep things under control.

the whole Beck protocol might be as effective and gentler on the body. pulsing back and forth between MMS and the Beck protocol might work the best for a number of reasons.

dr. zhang's herbal protocol seems to work well for management, forgetting about eradication. stephen buhner's an herbalist and a hepper with a more international scope than TCM herbs.

good luck with all that.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of CaseSent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 11:04 PM ; MDI_News Subject: [ ] Hepatitis C in JapanYou may or may not have heard of the current scandal in Japan concerning contaminated blood products giving about 10,000 people hepatitis C http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ifdRSUjt6n5zY-x0parZAhZ0DbAwA friend asked me if I knew anything for this, and I gave him a bottle of MMS to try.What I am wondering, though, is whether anyone has definitely managed to cure this with MMS.I've started searching the message archives for the topic, but would appreciate a clear and definitive answer if one is available.Thanks,Chris

dr. qincai zhang M.D. has a website and specializes in hep-C although he's expanded into lymes also...hi son is into it now also. dr. andrew weil recommends dr. zhang for hep-C. he used to do phone consultations. his book is "healing hepatitis C with modern chinese medicine" and runs it all down. a website to purchase his herbal formulas per descriptions in the book is found by googling HepaPro corporation. they're in california.

stephen harrod buhner "herbs for hepatitis C and the liver" is the other. contains descriptions of varous supplements, herbs, botanicals w/ recommendations for ways and amounts to use and what they're supposed to do. some whole protocols, and gets into food with some good recipes. there's a website www.drycreekherbfarm.com that sells all the buhner herbs in assembled concoctions by the pound or whatever, so you can just used measured scoops into juice or something. i found it cheaper to buy bulk of each on ebay, but some have been hard to find or otherwise elusive to me to get together. buhner has a website and while his books are seemingly thorough, extremely well organized and presented, it seems he's also really kind of off into the mystical connections with it all ... turning into a brujo or shaman or something. i don't have a link, sorry. buhner also wrote a book for lymes and there's a group full of folks working with his protocols for that.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of FieberSent: Monday, December 24, 2007 12:03 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Hepatitis C in Japan

Bob

Do you have a resource for the herbal protocol you talk about at the end of this post?

RE: [ ] Hepatitis C in Japan

good luck with all that.