RemedySpot.com

Re: Our Lymie daughter...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DB, you last post was terriffic! Banish those sugar trolls. :)Wondering.......where are you buying your supplies of Vitamin C these days. I am looking for a bulk supplier and for a product preferably, not made in China. Have you ever heard of this place. The Vitamin C Store. It's not bulk but the price is attractive for L-Ascorbic Acid. http://tinyurl.com/29sjjwThank. ransley <ransley@...> wrote: ...is back home from college for winter break. She started MMS at one droplast night and already had a stomach ache from it.DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.2/1184 - Release Date: 12/14/200711:29 AM

Carol Ann wrote: >Wondering.......where are you buying your supplies of

Vitamin C these days. I am looking for a bulk supplier and for a product

preferably, not made in China.<

I get my L-AA from www.vitamincfoundation.org, and I buy Acerola Powder by

NOW Foods from www.thecatalog.com.

>Have you ever heard of this place. The Vitamin C Store. It's not bulk but

the price is attractive for L-Ascorbic Acid.<

Hadn't seen it before, but it concerns me that the bottle says only

" Ascorbic Acid " while the ad copy says L-Ascorbic Acid. There are four

molecule types as I've read, and L-AA is supposed to be the only one that

prevents scurvy, at least according to what I've read.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.2/1185 - Release Date: 12/15/2007

12:00 PM

I buy my vitamin c from this co. I always ask, and get pharmaceutical c (or better) and I ask and am told its not from china. I have been injecting their sodium ascorbate for 3-4 years. no problems http://www.nutri.com/prices/

[ ] Re: Our Lymie daughter...Carol Ann wrote: >Wondering.......where are you buying your supplies ofVitamin C these days. I am looking for a bulk supplier and for a productpreferably, not made in China.<I get my L-AA from www.vitamincfoundation.org, and I buy Acerola Powder byNOW Foods from www.thecatalog.com.>Have you ever heard of this place. The Vitamin C Store. It's not bulk butthe price is attractive for L-Ascorbic Acid.<Hadn't seen it before, but it concerns me that the bottle says

only"Ascorbic Acid" while the ad copy says L-Ascorbic Acid. There are fourmolecule types as I've read, and L-AA is supposed to be the only one thatprevents scurvy, at least according to what I've read. DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.2/1185 - Release Date: 12/15/200712:00 PM

Thanks for the replies. Since making my inquiry I did some research and holly molly, how enlightening. Never realized how China has such a choke hold on the manufacturing of Vitamin C supplies world wide to the extent that few can compete. A couple of products did indicate that their VitC comes from China, while others give no indication whatsoever. The Chinese Vit C can be bought on line from Now products for as little as $9 a pound and the VitC Foundation for as much as $34 for almost the same amt. It seems increasingly more difficult to find L-Ascorbic Acid vs just Ascorbic Acid, and I would think that mfgrs. would be obligated to differentiate regarding labeling. ransley <ransley@...> wrote: Carol Ann wrote: >Wondering.......where are

you buying your supplies ofVitamin C these days. I am looking for a bulk supplier and for a productpreferably, not made in China.<I get my L-AA from www.vitamincfoundation.org, and I buy Acerola Powder byNOW Foods from www.thecatalog.com.>Have you ever heard of this place. The Vitamin C Store. It's not bulk butthe price is attractive for L-Ascorbic Acid.<Hadn't seen it before, but it concerns me that the bottle says only"Ascorbic Acid" while the ad copy says L-Ascorbic Acid. There are fourmolecule types as I've read, and L-AA is supposed to be the only one thatprevents scurvy, at least according to what I've read. DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.2/1185 - Release Date: 12/15/200712:00 PM