RemedySpot.com

Re: salt/ vit c protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Arthur,

Fascinating! Incredible, horrid photos. Yes, I understand. Do you know how much C the protocol recommends? Looks like the recommended salt is between 8-20 grams/day for adults, or 2-3 teaspoons.

--G.

Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is, exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.

Thanks,

G.

It's 1 gram per 15 lbs. of body weight with an equal amount of vit. C or to bowel tolerance. Be careful though, if you have any latent lyme type conditions and don't know you could get some wicked die-off. So you need to start slow and build up just in case.

-- Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol

Thank you Arthur,

Fascinating! Incredible, horrid photos. Yes, I understand. Do you know how much C the protocol recommends? Looks like the recommended salt is between 8-20 grams/day for adults, or 2-3 teaspoons.

--G.

Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is, exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.

Thanks,

G.

I have been on the salt/c protocol and did buy the book. It is very

important to ramp up slowly, to make sure you use the right salt and

to drink lots of water. Best learn what you are doing before you

jump in with both feet!

>

> It's 1 gram per 15 lbs. of body weight with an equal amount of vit.

C or to

> bowel tolerance. Be careful though, if you have any latent lyme type

> conditions and don't know you could get some wicked die-off. So you

need to

> start slow and build up just in case.

>

>

>

> -- Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol

>

> Thank you Arthur,

>

> Fascinating! Incredible, horrid photos. Yes, I understand. Do you

know

> how much C the protocol recommends? Looks like the recommended salt is

> between 8-20 grams/day for adults, or 2-3 teaspoons.

>

> --G.

>

>

> Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and

Humaworm

>

>

> Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is,

exactly?

> I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.

> Thanks,

> G.

>

> .

>

Ed, I don't have experience with it; just passing the info.........

Re: [sPAM]Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Thanks,

G.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks, ,

Possibly I do, which could account for general malaise over many years and through many attempts to gain truly vibrant health.

I tried upping my salt intake today, and took 2000 mg. C. Nothing unusual thus far, and I'm taking the MMS nights, at bedtime.

Thanks,

G.

The FILES section of the group LymeStrategies has much specific

information for free on the salt/vit c.

Unfortunately, there is also a lot of mms discussion there.

Hopefully, things will settle down, sort out, and the mms discussions will

be on the mms list, the salt/c on the lymestrategies list, rife on rife . .

It is important to Read The Instructions on doing the salt/c regimen.

You cannot use table salt, ramping up (taking it very slow and easy) is

recommended . . . and if you don't have clear pathways for the toxins to

leave . . . that's not good. Detoxing is important.

There are free instructions at Lymestrategies. It is not necessary to buy

the ebook if you are on a budget.

lymestrategies/

Some additional salt/c helpful info:

http://kurtsprotocol.blogspot.com/2005/07/executive-summary-of-saltc.html

and:

http://kurtsprotocol.blogspot.com/2005/07/science-of-saltc.html

And, keeping in mind that detoxing is important, if you join LymeStrategies

go to October 10th, 2007 and read a post about Mold and Lyme Toxins, by

Loyd, but posted by someone else who brought it over from another

list with Dr. Loyd's permission. It's very helpful. If you have a body

type that has a long wingspan (long arms) you should read it.

And, I believe there is some discussion of pulsing (alternating cycles) mms

and salt/c . . . as opposed to doing both at the same time. Something to

think about.

I'm still not doing mms . . . still watching for long term effects by

reading posts. I have found salt/c to be helpful to me. Although I

haven't done that for months either. But intend to restart the salt/c

regimen.

Best Wishes,

Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and

Humaworm

Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is,

exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.

Thanks,

G.

Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night?

--G.

Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and HumawormWould you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is, exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.Thanks,G..

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment. I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more salt/C. I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it. Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: , Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night? --G. Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and HumawormWould you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol

is, exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00 book.Thanks,G.. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi ,

I recall that another forum member mentioned "pulsing" and defined it as meaning that sometimes one does MMS and sometimes salt/c. I can see that, as it gives any pathogens another alternative way to die off. On the other hand, I like to be able to maintain my gains. And apparently I'm not herxing too badly as I went up to 15 drops of MMS 1x/day pretty fast. I want to try 15 drops and then another 5 an hour or two later, and maybe another 5 an hour or two later than that, up to 30 drops in 2-4 hours' time, and see how I do with it, but keep to evening hours for the MMS . If the salt/c offers an alternative method, then using that in the daytime, so that the C does not impair the working of the MMS, seems to make alot of sense to me.

I see your point about not wanting to risk hypertension. Could you get a blood pressure cuff for home use? Most pharmacies stock them. Then you could more easily and accurately monitor your situation for yourself, daily. And then you could push it up quite a bit more without serious risk, as you would know right where you are at all times.

Kind regards,

G.

[sPAM]Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol

Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment.

I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more salt/C.

I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it.

Tovell <rbdcoptusnet.au> wrote:

Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night?

--G.

Many who start Salt/C have this concern, especially if they already

have a high B/P. If this is the case, your B/P may actually elevate a

bit when you first start, but then it actually starts to lower until

you are in normal range. You can read people's experience with this on

the LS forum.

The inaccurate information about salt causing high b/p and other

problems came from the effects of the processed and toxic (Mortons)

salt that probably most people use. Real salts, that are

unadulterated, are actually an asset to the functioning of our system.

I now use it in other ways as well - sore throat gargle & topical

application for skin infections. They didn't coin the phrase " salt of

the earth " for nothing!

Ballady

Thanks, I do think it is

worth a go and seeing whether it makes me feel better. The

combination of MMS and salt/c seems to appeal to me.

>

> Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and

> Humaworm

>

> Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is,

> exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00

book.

> Thanks,

> G.

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Hi G., That's great that you can tolerate MMS so well. Let me know how the MMS and the salt/C work together; I'm undecided whether to pulse or to do them both. Thanks for the blood pressure cuff suggestion. It should have occurred to me, but it didn't. By the way, I'm using Trader Joe's sea salt for the salt/c, so that's also part of my reluctance to take too much. I'm sure it's fine, and better than toxic salt, but waiting to get the Sodium Chloride USP in the mail before I consider upping the dose. Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: Hi , I recall that another forum member mentioned "pulsing" and defined it as meaning that sometimes one does MMS and sometimes salt/c. I can see that, as it gives any pathogens another alternative way to die off. On the other hand, I like to be able to maintain my gains. And apparently I'm not herxing too badly as I went up to 15 drops of MMS 1x/day pretty fast. I want to try 15 drops and then another 5 an hour or two later, and maybe another 5 an hour or two later than that, up to 30 drops in 2-4 hours' time, and see how I do with it, but keep to evening hours for the MMS . If the salt/c offers an alternative method, then using that in the daytime, so that the C does not impair the working of the MMS, seems to make alot of

sense to me. I see your point about not wanting to risk hypertension. Could you get a blood pressure cuff for home use? Most pharmacies stock them. Then you could more easily and accurately monitor your situation for yourself, daily. And then you could push it up quite a bit more without serious risk, as you would know right where you are at all times. Kind regards, G. [sPAM]Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment. I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to

do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more salt/C. I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it. Tovell <rbdcoptusnet.au> wrote: , Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night? --G. .

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Ballady, Thanks a lot for the info. I remember Dr. "Batman" of Water Cure -- I believe it was him - saying that non-toxic salt is actually beneficial. I don't think he was recommending the dose levels of the salt/c protocol, but still the admonition against regular table salt is well taken. I have borderline hbp (140 over 90) so I'll keep an eye on it just in case. Thanks, ballady4 <ballady4@...> wrote: ,Many who start

Salt/C have this concern, especially if they alreadyhave a high B/P. If this is the case, your B/P may actually elevate abit when you first start, but then it actually starts to lower untilyou are in normal range. You can read people's experience with this onthe LS forum. The inaccurate information about salt causing high b/p and otherproblems came from the effects of the processed and toxic (Mortons)salt that probably most people use. Real salts, that areunadulterated, are actually an asset to the functioning of our system.I now use it in other ways as well - sore throat gargle & topicalapplication for skin infections. They didn't coin the phrase "salt ofthe earth" for nothing!Ballady Thanks, I do think it isworth a go and seeing whether it makes me feel better. Thecombination of MMS and salt/c seems to appeal to me.> > Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and > Humaworm> > Would you mind giving a general idea of what th esalt/cprotocol is, > exactly? I'd rather get some clues instead of buying ANOTHER $29.00book.> Thanks,> G.> > .> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Search. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Hi ,

Haha, Well, my boasting is at an end, as I am mildly herxing this morning! :-) But I increased my MMS last night to 18 drops instead of 15, and yesterday I'd done 2 doses of 1/8 tsp. salt & c, which was a new protocol. I got a watery stool that had a very offensive odour, and it included a white scum almost like a thin silk scarf. I wondered if it was a sort of coagulation of remains of white pinworms who had gone to meet that great Pinworm in the Sky. I am leary of doing the salt today, and will go back to 15 drops of the MMS. Then if the herxing has stopped, try the same amount of salt again tomorrow. And, last night, I was feeling queasy after taking the MMS, and wondered if I'd keep it down, but I did. I apparently fell asleep wondering if I needed to do a dash for the loo, but no. . .

Also, I ate a big lunch, with lamb meatballs, and I eat little meat ordinarily, so there was a change in my diet, but I really don't think that was the cause. I think it was the salt/c promoting rapid die-off, and the MMS cleaned me out.

Cheers,

G.

Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment.

I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more salt/C.

I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it.

--G.

Hi G., Wow, that was a pretty heavy day there. I definitely don't think it was the slight change in diet, but it was the combo of salt/c and MMS. Yesterday, I took 5-6 grams each of salt/c and 3 drops of MMS at night (after a six day "break"). I was conservative so no reaction happened from the MMS; can't imagine taking 18 drops after taking salt/c during the day! Guess I'll have something to work towards. :) Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: Hi , Haha, Well, my boasting is at an end, as I am mildly herxing this morning! :-) But I increased my MMS last night to 18 drops instead of 15, and yesterday I'd done 2 doses of 1/8 tsp. salt & c, which was a new protocol. I got a watery stool that had a very offensive odour, and it included a white scum almost like a thin silk scarf. I wondered if it was a sort of coagulation of remains of white pinworms who had gone to meet that great Pinworm in the Sky. I am leary of doing the salt today, and will go back to 15 drops of the MMS. Then if the herxing has stopped, try the same amount of salt again tomorrow. And, last night, I was feeling queasy after taking the MMS, and wondered if I'd keep it down, but I did. I apparently fell asleep wondering if I needed to do a dash for the loo, but no.

.. . Also, I ate a big lunch, with lamb meatballs, and I eat little meat ordinarily, so there was a change in my diet, but I really don't think that was the cause. I think it was the salt/c promoting rapid die-off, and the MMS cleaned me out. Cheers, G. [sPAM]Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment. I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't

think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more salt/C. I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it. Tovell <rbdcoptusnet.au> wrote: , Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do

you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night? --G. . Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thanks for the encouragement, !

Update: I was leary of taking too much last night, so dropped the single evening dosage of MMS to 13 drops. Had very mild herx this mid-morning. Still have not resumed the salt/c. Will give it a little time. I am still prioritizing the MMS ahead of the salt, trying to stick with one major thing, and letting other modalities go, if necessary. I can resume them later, in days or weeks from now. I agree with you, I don't think it was the dietary change, either. It is my assumption that the reason I can't handle the 15 drops I was taking formerly is due to a shift in my body, and that it's partly the die-off response that I'm still dealing with. I considered an enema today to clean it out faster, but didn't have enough motivation, frankly.

I am hoping to feel better shortly after this little bout of herxing reactions. That makes it definately worth it, at least to me!

--G.

--G.

Hi G., You're most likely correct in sticking to one protocol. As you said, you can always change it up later on. I've been sticking to salt/C lately and have only taken MMS once in the past 10 days. Yesterday was the first time I didn't have bowel problems on the salt/C so if this continues I might start re-introducing MMS at night on a regular basis. Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: Thanks for the encouragement,

! Update: I was leary of taking too much last night, so dropped the single evening dosage of MMS to 13 drops. Had very mild herx this mid-morning. Still have not resumed the salt/c. Will give it a little time. I am still prioritizing the MMS ahead of the salt, trying to stick with one major thing, and letting other modalities go, if necessary. I can resume them later, in days or weeks from now. I agree with you, I don't think it was the dietary change, either. It is my assumption that the reason I can't handle the 15 drops I was taking formerly is due to a shift in my body, and that it's partly the die-off response that I'm still dealing with. I considered an enema today to clean it out faster, but didn't have enough motivation, frankly. I am hoping to feel better shortly after this little bout of herxing reactions. That makes it definately worth it, at least to me! --G. [sPAM]Re: [ ] salt/ vit c protocol Like yourself, I've only just started the salt/c, so I'm not the best person to ask. :) However, I will mention what regimen I plan to follow and would appreciate any comment. I took two doses of 2 grams of salt and 2 grams of C (4 grams of each total) today. I don't think I'll ever got to 12 grams each, but I'm planning to do 4 grams of each every day. Why stop at 4 grams? I'm still wary of the hypertensive effects; if anyone could disabuse me of this notion, I'd gladly take more

salt/C. I did top off at 10 drops of MMS both in the morning and night but have taken a few days off. I am planning to resume taking just one dose of MMS at night, probably just doing 6 drops and possibly working my way up to 10 again. Have no quick desire to get to 15 drops; if I can handle it down the road, all the better, but not going to rush it. Tovell <rbdcoptusnet.au> wrote: , Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night? --G. . Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi ,

It's usually the C that causes loose stools. You might try lowering

the C dose. I had serious diarrhea for months on salt/c but lowering

the C worked for me. There is a synergistic effect but you don't have

to take them in equal amounts.

Ballady

> ,

> Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and on

MMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night?

> --G.

>

>

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

Hi ,

Well, I tried salt/c again day before yesterday, here), and was herxing grandly, all night, after I took my MMS dose. Slept a good deal of the day, did as little as possible. Skipped EVERYthing yesterday, it was just too much. Either I'm shaking things up in my body (getting ready to permaneltly move more things out), or else I'm doing myself no favours (and merely stressing my body unnecessarily). The jury is still out on which. . . I shall, as you say, go back to just one protocol, at least for the next few weeks, as I just cannot spend all my time in bed. It is discouraging, and boring. And I have other things to do. I'll try gentle and steady for awhile, if I can stand to return to the protocol at all!

--G.

--G.

Thanks Ballady. I use capsules for the salt, but just spoon in the C - I know I'm taking more C than salt, so it's good to know I can cut down on the C.ballady4 <ballady4@...> wrote: Hi ,It's usually the C that causes loose stools. You might try loweringthe C dose. I had serious diarrhea for months on salt/c but loweringthe C worked for me. There is a synergistic effect but you don't haveto take them in equal amounts.Ballady> ,> Would you mind sharing how high your dosages are on salt/c and onMMS? Do you take only 1 dose of MMS, at night?> --G.> > > > .> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>