RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: Oxypowder and Humaworm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you , I appreciate it. I think I have parasites of various kinds. In fact, I KNOW I do.

So does the salt/ vit c protocol work in conjunction with the MMS? I am up to 15 MMS drops 1/evening at bedtime, woke up this morning more easily than I had been doing. Thinking of adding the salt/C in the mornings/daytime as C is not helpful with the MMS. Any thoughts, anyone?

--G.

[ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict?

Thanks,

I take both just fine.-

-- Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Thank you , I appreciate it. I think I have parasites of various kinds. In fact, I KNOW I do.

So does the salt/ vit c protocol work in conjunction with the MMS? I am up to 15 MMS drops 1/evening at bedtime, woke up this morning more easily than I had been doing. Thinking of adding the salt/C in the mornings/daytime as C is not helpful with the MMS. Any thoughts, anyone?

--G.

[ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm

Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict?

Thanks,

Daddy bob is the expert that I know on this protocal.zWhen he reads the group Im sure he will answer all your questions. In NC Tovell <rbdc@...> wrote: Thank you , I appreciate it. I think I have parasites of various kinds. In fact, I KNOW I do. So does the salt/ vit c

protocol work in conjunction with the MMS? I am up to 15 MMS drops 1/evening at bedtime, woke up this morning more easily than I had been doing. Thinking of adding the salt/C in the mornings/daytime as C is not helpful with the MMS. Any thoughts, anyone? --G. [ ] Oxypowder and Humaworm Has anyone used either or both of these products? What's the verdict? Thanks,