RemedySpot.com

[SPAM][SPAM] Re: Black Salve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I made up my own capsules, I bought the larger-sized empty gelatin capsules from the health food store, and put a pea-sized drop of the cansema (Indian herb, red cancer cream, and several other names) in with a toothpick, as the wood is not reactive. I made up a fresh capsule each morning and took it then, as I didn't want to risk dissolving the capsule..

Ha, yes, you're right, the doctor just looked puzzled and told me to skip the tea next time--for my next recommended up-your-butt of 10 years in the future. Like I would remember not to drink red tea in 10 years! Yes, I thought it was pretty funny, too, and I found his remarks really interesting.

I had no pain, no weirdness, nothing to bother me, but then I didn't have cancer either, as far as I know. So your friend might get more reaction than me.

--G.

[sPAM][sPAM][ ] Re: Black Salve

G,You're funny...did the doctor say anything after you said you'd been drinking a strong herbal tea? Or did he just look puzzled?I'm glad to know it's safe to take internally. Did you make your capsules up, or did you buy them somewhere? If you made them, did you just use a pinch or did you fill them up?I have a friend with cancer, and thought the internal method might help her...but she can be finicky about some alternative methods.Thanks - In Christ,Ava> > >> > > As I said, It is powerful, We were fully aware of it's power at the> > > time we were using it. We were tempted to use it on my step dad's> > > chest when he had lung cancer, But was warned it might be to> > > aggressive, So we chose not to, And he followed his so called > > doctors> > > advice..(allopathic). Just a little chemo, Just a little radiation,> > > when they were done with him lets just say he looked worse than than> > > girl in the the picyure link you sent. Oh..., And a side not, She> > > looked like she was still breathing, He was not. I have spent many > > of> > > nights wishing he would have put it on his chest, Could not have > > been> > > any worse than where he is now, About 10 miles from here in a grave> > > yard. As far as Barrett goe's, Lets just say I am not a > > virgin> > > when it comes to his background, ethics, And agenda. There is so > > much> > > bad about this man and his so called "quackwatch", That I got tired > > of> > > reading anything he has to say. He has pretty much turned himself > > into> > > a laughing stock. But I agree with you Anything that has this> > > kind of power you have to be careful with. I do not blame the black> > > salve, I blame the idiots (FDA) that will not allow any one to put> > > careful time and study into it so fewer mistakes will be made.It is> > > not patentable so we will continue to be bombarded with their > > pretty> > > lil toxic pills, That do not scar your face, They just slowly kill > > you> > > inside.> > > Bob. > > >>

is that galagal or galangal, which is used in Thai cooking?

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of missmaggieelizabethSent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:01 PM Subject: [sPAM][sPAM][ ] Re: Black Salve

You can make up your own black salve to take internally.1 Part Galagal Powder1 Part Blood Root Powder2 Parts Zinc ChlorideEnough distilled water to mix. Directions for dose to take are as Ed Said. I found the capsules will disolve pretty fast so I put the black salve in them and took right away in the middle of my meal.Be careful handeling the zinc chloride. It can burn you. It also creates heat when mixed with water. You also have to keep it air tight while storing the zinc chloride powder or it will absorb moisture from the air and turn to a hard mass.You can get the powdered herbs on line easily. You will have to look around for the zinc chloride. I was able to get mine on Ebay.Maggie>> I made up my own capsules, I bought the larger-sized empty gelatin capsules from the health food store, and put a pea-sized drop of the cansema (Indian herb, red cancer cream, and several other names) in with a toothpick, as the wood is not reactive. I made up a fresh capsule each morning and took it then, as I didn't want to risk dissolving the capsule.. > > __________ NOD32 2711 (20071207) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Hi Maggie, I did not include any pictures. This IS the story, as I was answering a post regarding whether anyone has tried the black salve internally. The doctor has whatever pictures there might have been--if any! ;-) It was all an "inside" examination, and I was knocked out for the exam, so I really can't add any more information.

Kind regards,

G.

[sPAM][sPAM][ ] Re: Black Salve

>> I have taken it orally in a capsule, over several weeks' time, maybe more than a month, daily. I then had a routine colonoscopy as a baseline measure because I had passed the age of 50, and my insurance would covfer it as routine medical care. The doctor said my colon looked fine, but there were some strangely reddish-tinged areas, nothing to worry about, but he couldn't explain it, he'd never seen it before. I said I'd been drinking a strong red herbal tea. :-)> Ed,I can not find your story and pictures. Honestly I looked. Will you please direct me to them.Thank You Maggie

So Sorry Kathy and group. I mis typed it. It is Galangal.!!!

> >

> > I made up my own capsules, I bought the

> larger-sized empty gelatin

> capsules from the health food store, and put a

> pea-sized drop of the

> cansema (Indian herb, red cancer cream, and

> several other names) in

> with a toothpick, as the wood is not reactive. I

> made up a fresh

> capsule each morning and took it then, as I

> didn't want to risk

> dissolving the capsule..