RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Detoxing with mms and restless legs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My partner successfully took potassium and also magnesium (without which nothing else works, according to nutritionists!) for leg-jerking at night. That was just by following the directions written on the bottle from the health food store or pharmacy, or even the vitamin section of the grocer's.

--G.

[sPAM][ ] Detoxing with mms and restless legs

Hi allI have a question maybe someone can answer. After suffering for yearswith many symptoms to numerous to mention, All of these littlesymptoms finally cascaded into a locked up lower back, Inflammationaround both hip joints and the prostate area. Not to mention extremebrain fog and fatigue that has literally turned me into a looser andput me on the floor. I finally figured out it was the mercury in mymouth, Which I have not been able to afford to have it taken out yet.Now the good part. After taking MMS and having lots of the famousbathroom visits and some very "serious" herxing, This stuff isseriously driving this poison out of my back, My hips and theprostate. Absolutely unbelievable. It seems to work on the latestsymptom first, Then on the next latest symptom. Now it working on myupper legs where I have had some inflammation that was causing somestiffness. As it is doing this I have had some serious leg jerkinggoing on when I go to bed. I can feel tingles right where my legsattach to my hips, And that is where the short circuit that makes mylegs jerk seem to be occurring. I am sure after the MMS drives thisout it will stop, But doe's anybody here know of some thing use-fullthat helps restless legs.....? Daddybob......, Any suggestions.....?Thanks all.Bob.