RemedySpot.com

new to mms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,just had a couple of questions and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a 45 year old overweight female who does not drink, use drugs, or smoke. I have a history of hypertension but have used natural methods to deal with that. I take Magnesium Citrate daily dissolved in hot water like a tea, and I take Apple cider vinegar with raw honey daily as well. I have no history of cancer or other disease, and my cholesterol is absolutely perfect in every way. I eat a basic SAD diet, though I try to go organic when I can afford it. I decided to try MMS to see if I can improve my health. I would like to lose weight and have more energy. I would also like to have more motivation to do the things that I used to enjoy, but now don't do.

I have been taking it for 7 days. I am now on 7 drops once a day, at night before bed. for the last couple of days my stomach has been mildly upset, and today I had a major headache and a bit more nausea, though I have not thrown up or had diarrhea. Does anyone know if the nausea is likely to be MMS if it occurs the morning after taking it the night before?I have not noticed much except that it gave me a clarity after taking it that I like. Maybe my ears are less clogged, and my sinuses seem clearer. Any recommendations?thanks,Daphne

if you spend the grocery budget more rigorously on organic fresh food, you won't be able to afford so much the SAD components you don't need, and that might help with weight and energy. if you get into juicing/blending raw foods that should help a whole lot, and won't leave much time, money, or after awhile desire for a lot of the SAD stuff. nice theory, hope it works!

i get that strange visceral disequilibrium from daily MMS too, but i also do it in the early morning as well as at night. the stuff is weird...it seems to give at various times more energy, clarity, capacity, fatigue, a vague depression (that might be actually part of my ambient existence or my hep-C being stimulated), motivated or motivated only to get in bed and withdraw into a coccoon... it's really weird how these contradictory effects can happen simultaneously too. it effects everyone differently at different times, but there are commonalities.

it appears your reactions with the headache and nausea are from the MMS, but they should pass as you get used to the dosage, then maybe come again after increasing dosage. JH says to keep dosage up at the verge of upset... that might work but i hate it too much to put up with it long term, so i take breaks and now figure to do MMS for something like half the week, stop it for the other half, on/off like that. when i do stop the MMS i feel really good by the 2nd day after and can enjoy the benefit awhile. the MMS just might work better to pulse it on and off some. the body needs to get itself together with nutrients and clean up things during the break time too. however, with hep-C the virus breeds and mutates several times daily so something must maintain some kill rate to keep up progress, and i use CSilver.

those are my thoughts of the moment, hope it's helpful,

bobL

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Daphne BoudreauSent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:43 PM Subject: [ ] new to mmsHi,just had a couple of questions and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a 45 year old overweight female who does not drink, use drugs, or smoke. I have a history of hypertension but have used natural methods to deal with that. I take Magnesium Citrate daily dissolved in hot water like a tea, and I take Apple cider vinegar with raw honey daily as well. I have no history of cancer or other disease, and my cholesterol is absolutely perfect in every way. I eat a basic SAD diet, though I try to go organic when I can afford it. I decided to try MMS to see if I can improve my health. I would like to lose weight and have more energy. I would also like to have more motivation to do the things that I used to enjoy, but now don't do. I have been taking it for 7 days. I am now on 7 drops once a day, at night before bed. for the last couple of days my stomach has been mildly upset, and today I had a major headache and a bit more nausea, though I have not thrown up or had diarrhea. Does anyone know if the nausea is likely to be MMS if it occurs the morning after taking it the night before?I have not noticed much except that it gave me a clarity after taking it that I like. Maybe my ears are less clogged, and my sinuses seem clearer. Any recommendations?thanks,Daphne

• 1 year later...

I am new to using MMS, and have used it for about five days now and am using about six drops in the morning and at night.

For the first time in at least fifteen years, I do not have a loud ringing in my left ear.

I am taking this for a lot of reasons, but so far this is the first thing I have noticed.

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.