RemedySpot.com

MMS & Kombucha?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all,I've been using MMS for almost two weeks, 11 drops twice a day at the moment. At one point I reached 13, but didn't feel too good. No D or V, just uncomfort, " brick in the tummy " and no appetite at all. And looser stools that I welcome - I've been constipated since I could remember! I'm quite good with weird tastes (loved fish oil as a kid!) and at the beginning wasn't bothered by smell/taste of MMS activated with citric acid and diluted with water only. Lately it started to make me gag...

So, I figured mixing it with kombucha won't harm the good guys - since it's only fermented earl gray and green tea plus good yeast and bacteria.Any thoughts on this? I don't have any major illness, so don't have any very noticeable progress, but my skin (which is usually dry and flaky in the winter) is smooth and moist. Also, the wart I had on the bottom of my foot just peeled off. My candida which I considered to be under control with dieting (no carbs) and supplements is still under control but with less effort food-wise (I added back some carbs and pastry - my previous way of eating is making me gag or not eat at all at the moment).

Thank you everybody for reporting your progress and experience. This group rocks!:)