RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMS- 49 Days./Potassium Chloride/ Morton's Lite Salt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all I am new to MMS and looking forward to get impression from people that have tried it already. But first I accasionnaly use iodine supplement because I

have replaced my cheap table salt with iodine added to natural salt from france , Guerande is the name, without iodine .

[ ] Re: MMS- 49 Days./Potassium Chloride/ Morton's Lite Salt

Hi All,I believe the US equivalent would be Morton's Lite Salt or Morton's Salt Substitute. They're readily availabe at most any grocery store.The Lite Salt has 1/2 the sodium of table salt while the Salt Substitute has no sodium.The 1/4th of a teaspoon serving of Lite Salt contains 290 mg of Sodium,350mg of Potassium(chloride) plus potassium iodide which supplies 40% of the daily value of Iodine.The Salt Substitute contains 610mg of potassium (chloride)per 1/4 teaspoon.I've been using the Morton's Light Salt for several years and I'm sure I need the iodide. Probably everyone does.Regards,Dawn> > Tony,> > > > Any particular brand?> > > > B.> > Hi B,> > I guess that the brand name won't help you much 'cos its a South African grocery store item > called No Salt. I don't have the container here with me to give you the brandname, gave the > other half to a friend yesterdayTony> > > > > > I too got palpitations badly when I took MMS for a few days. The fluttering went away with > > > taking Pottasium chloride instead of salt.

Hi I am new to mms and would fasting prior to using mms make it more powerfull. Does the Cl in mms react with anything or is it the oxygen only or both.

Did anyone tried it as enema. I did try other oxygen therapy like ozone and h2o2 I .. Is it restricted at canada customs.. Does mixing it with juices weaken it