RemedySpot.com

Re: Bowel Flora

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm certainly not complaining about constipation... ;-))

Dan

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Price

Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 1:04 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Bowel Flora

I think some have complained of some mild constipation

after the MMS cleans them out.

Probiotics will produce the bulk of the stool and help to

relieve that and also acting as

" insurance " just in case the MMS unbalances the flora. I'm

assuming the Paradolphilus

is a multiple type flora product and there are a lot of good

ones out there.

jp

I think some have complained of some mild constipation after the MMS cleans them out.

Probiotics will produce the bulk of the stool and help to relieve that and also acting as

"insurance" just in case the MMS unbalances the flora. I'm assuming the Paradolphilus

is a multiple type flora product and there are a lot of good ones out there.

jp

I feel taking probiotics are essential anyway. If you find a brand you like just take it regularly. If you don't have a yeast/fungal issue any good probiotic is fine. For yeast issues you need more heavy duty probiotics. Jim Humble recommends Paradophilus. It is quite expensive though, so if if you have no issues with yeast I would go for the health food store brands. Pb8 is a good cheap one that many use.

Although discussion of the degree to which MMS destroys beneficial bacteria as well as pathogens doesn't seem to have gone beyond the idea that that MMS only kills anaerobic bacteria and all anaerobic are Bad Guys, it seems to make sense to consider supplementing useful bacteria after one has undergone a bout of MMS.The whole topic of probiotics is new to me, and I'm wondering whether EM products such as http://www.scdworld.net/product_p/a112-1.htm are what one should be looking at.Also, when one goes to the Maintenance Dose level, what would be happening if one were alternating MMS and EMs or other probiotics.?