> Clinton, WA 98236 USA

> TEL 360-341-2303

> FAX 360-341-2313

>

> md@w...

> www.weeksmd.com

> \

===========

From what I understand Dr Bihari is using a combination of LDN and Hypericin for

Hepatitis C.

There was once someone on this board using the combo and I believe she was doing

well with it.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Kathy I would wait and see what the

diagnosis is for sure. If she is having chronic liver problems it would

probably be good to look into milk thistle; other than that, let’s wait and

see.

Janet

Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:15

PM

health

Subject:

Hep C

Hi everyone,

Hey My best friend just called me and said the Dr. has tenitively has

DX her with Hep C. I guess they are not sure and want to run more blood. Anyone

have any info on this that I can pass along to her?

Thanks,

Kathy

" Whether the resistance against government tyrants

is nonviolent or physically violent,

the effort to overthrow state oppression

qualifies as true patriotism " .

Rep. Ron

Guest guest

That's a tough one without knowing the particulars.

If it is liver problems, there are many herbal, dietary and lifestyle

regimens I have had success with both personally and with others.

If it is caused by drug or alcohol abuse, that is a different avenue,

and must be approached delicately.

I'd rather wait to hear what the dr says before I jump in. Until

then, can you answer the regular questions:

Diet;

sleep patterns;

drug/alcohol use and frequency;

stress patterns;

environmental factors

Stuff like that.

Hope we can help.

Peace, love, laughter

--- In health , " Kathy " <vanokat@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi everyone,

> Hey My best friend just called me and said the Dr. has tenitively

has DX her with Hep C. I guess they are not sure and want to run more

blood. Anyone have any info on this that I can pass along to her?

>

> Thanks,

> Kathy

Guest guest

sir, you take care & take two capcules livo aid with milk. deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: That's a tough one without knowing the particulars.If it is liver problems, there are many herbal, dietary and lifestyle regimens I have had success with both personally and with others.If it is caused by drug or alcohol abuse, that is a different avenue, and must be approached delicately.I'd rather wait to hear what the dr says before I jump in. Until then, can you answer the

regular questions:Diet;sleep patterns;drug/alcohol use and frequency;stress patterns;environmental factorsStuff like that.Hope we can help.Peace, love, laughter>> Hi everyone,> Hey My best friend just called me and said the Dr. has tenitively has DX her with Hep C. I guess they are not sure and want to run more blood. Anyone have any info on this that I can pass along to her? > > Thanks,> KathyJ P JAIN

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Kathy, to give you any info on what we don't know for sure would be futile... When she gets a good diagnosis, let us know. SuziKathy <vanokat@...> wrote: Hi everyone, Hey My best friend just called me and said the Dr. has tenitively has DX her with Hep C. I guess they are not sure and want to run more blood. Anyone have any info on this that I can pass along to her? Thanks, Kathy

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

She has not really had what I would call chronic problems in the past. She does not deink much maybe a glass of wine once a month. About 6 mon. ago the Dr. ran regular bllod work and said her enzymes were high.

Now after 2nd blood theyre saying Hep C but still want to run more. I feel bad for her she has good insurance - well supposedly but she already now owes $1200 for what ins. doesnot cover - just the bloodwork part. This next test the Dr. said will be $500.

Doesn't sound right to me but thats what she said.

Kathy

RE: Hep C

Kathy I would wait and see what the diagnosis is for sure. If she is having chronic liver problems it would probably be good to look into milk thistle; other than that, let’s wait and see.

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of KathySent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:15 PMhealth Subject: Hep C

Hi everyone,

Hey My best friend just called me and said the Dr. has tenitively has DX her with Hep C. I guess they are not sure and want to run more blood. Anyone have any info on this that I can pass along to her?

Thanks,

Kathy

"Whether the resistance against government tyrants is nonviolent or physically violent, the effort to overthrow state oppression qualifies as true patriotism". Rep. Ron

• 2 months later...

A search on the websitehttp://www.low dose naltrexone.org/ldn_latest_news.htm brings up only this:As of February 2001Hypericin and LDN for Hepatitis C. In a study of St. 's Wort in 15 patients with HIV in 1990, Dr. Bihari had accidentally discovered a significant benefit to liver function in two patients with hepatitis B (whereas there was no improvement in HIV markers). Bihari then began to use St. 's Wort in his private practice to treat hepatitis B and hepatitis C - patients with the former responded well, the latter not at all. Since 1995, Dr. Bihari has been able to use a very highly concentrated form of hypericin, the active ingredient found in St. 's Wort, called HY2 (manufactured by Pacific Biologic in Clayton, CA; 800-869-8783) in the treatment of people with hepatitis C. It is given along with LDN, to enhance the immune response, and in many cases with ribavirin, an antiviral. Over 60 patients have been successfully treated for hepatitis C in Dr. Bihari's practice.

• 3 months later...

I have a family member with Hep C - I know very little about thsi illness but was wondering how MMS is helping those with it and also what one should expect symptom wise. She doesnt eat well and she smokes....Yikes but she does want to quit and " get healthy " she already did interferon....and her levels are normals now...pls advise.

Meredith, its been my experience that people usually only make a big push for change after a crisis. Sometimes the crisis is so serious, that they may make a bad choice, for example, if I had listened to the internal medicine MD I went to, and done nothing, because he said "nothing can be done" about an enlarged liver, (actually it was full of gall stones, and now is back to normal) I may have gotten to the point of being advised to transplant. Your friend may not be motivated at this time to change, but my money says that she will be motivated later. Hopefully, she won't go into denial and wait until she gets so bad that she feels she has little choice. If she develops a

protocol now, she could avoid a lot of misery. BTW, this stuff works very well. But if a person can't pinpoint any symptoms, its hard to calculate progress. (my guess) I have the twisted luck of having had symptoms, which are now subsided; thats how I know.

[ ] HEP C

I have a family member with Hep C - I know very little about thsi illness but was wondering how MMS is helping those with it and also what one should expect symptom wise. She doesnt eat well and she smokes....Yikes but she does want to quit and "get healthy" she already did interferon.. ..and her levels are normals now...pls advise.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Can you explain your symptoms and any reactions or " herxes " that you had? Thanks for sharing! I am glad its working so well for you. :o)

On 1/2/08, arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote:

Meredith, its been my experience that people usually only make a big push for change after a crisis. Sometimes the crisis is so serious, that they may make a bad choice, for example, if I had listened to the internal medicine MD I went to, and done nothing, because he said " nothing can be done " about an enlarged liver, (actually it was full of gall stones, and now is back to normal) I may have gotten to the point of being advised to transplant.

Your friend may not be motivated at this time to change, but my money says that she will be motivated later. Hopefully, she won't go into denial and wait until she gets so bad that she feels she has little choice. If she develops a protocol now, she could avoid a lot of misery.

BTW, this stuff works very well. But if a person can't pinpoint any symptoms, its hard to calculate progress. (my guess) I have the twisted luck of having had symptoms, which are now subsided; thats how I know.

[ ] HEP C

I have a family member with Hep C - I know very little about thsi illness but was wondering how MMS is helping those with it and also what one should expect symptom wise. She doesnt eat well and she smokes....Yikes but she does want to quit and " get healthy " she already did interferon.. ..and her levels are normals now...pls advise.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

Of course your mileage may vary, but my symptoms have been insomnia, a sense of being unwell, often a pallid complexion, listless, some depression, aches, pangs in the liver. low appetite, bowel changes- rarely consistent, fatigue; making mistakes because of brain-fog, those are some, and they get more pronounced as it progresses. I never get herx symptoms; I just get well, or not.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] HEP C

I have a family member with Hep C - I know very little about thsi illness but was wondering how MMS is helping those with it and also what one should expect symptom wise. She doesnt eat well and she smokes....Yikes but she does want to quit and "get healthy" she already did interferon.. ..and her levels are normals now...pls advise.

okay thanks...

On 1/2/08, arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote:

Of course your mileage may vary, but my symptoms have been insomnia, a sense of being unwell, often a pallid complexion, listless, some depression, aches, pangs in the liver. low appetite, bowel changes- rarely consistent, fatigue; making mistakes because of brain-fog, those are some, and they get more pronounced as it progresses.

I never get herx symptoms; I just get well, or not.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] HEP C

I have a family member with Hep C - I know very little about thsi illness but was wondering how MMS is helping those with it and also what one should expect symptom wise. She doesnt eat well and she smokes....Yikes but she does want to quit and " get healthy " she already did interferon.. ..and her levels are normals now...pls advise.

Try it now.

Try it now.