RemedySpot.com

Re: Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lucy. Get ready for a ride! :-) No, really, you will love it once you work out what the right dose for you is.

For me, the nausea only lasted until I vomited. I had taken much too large a dose at first. So I felt queasy until I vomited and then I felt fine. Since cutting back on the number of drops, I have felt slightly nauseated for just a few hours when I increase the number of drops to work up to the full 15. But it is not even an uncomfortable nausea--just very slight. I have never bothered to take any C to stop it. I do find that I don't get any nausea at all so long as I take the AMMS after eating something. I also have only had diarrhea from the MMS after that first time of taking far too much. Once I cut back on the dose, I have never had diarrhea again, though it does keep me quite regular.

Good luck.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone

else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around? Are

we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)

When you hit your personal limit, the nausea is relatively short

lived, i.e. an hour?

Liquid stool can go 3 days.

Chuck

_Any slogan simple enough to fit on a tagline is too simple to do any

good

On 12/18/2007 4:55:17 PM, Lucy (cookhomeschool@...) wrote:

> Hello! I just ordered my supply of MMS yesterday, and am trying to

> prepare myself for when I begin taking it.

>

> What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone

> else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around? Are

> we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)

>

> Also, with the Vitamin C to stop the sick feeling, does it have to be

> buffered, or would regular Vitamin C crystals (ascorbic acid) do the

> job?

>

> Thanks for any hel

I would tend to agree, Chuck. :-) My experience is similar, and I have to say that I was not fond of the diarrhea, and it was a total scene I am not anxious to repeat!!!! I have taken a break for a few days after that, I just couldn't face the very thought of it. I shall be more conservative when I resume, and will try the pulsing. Also, I'm not so gung-ho to do the salt/c right now either, it's just too much. I might try pulsing my MMS, also, as I find that I seem to like having a break.

--G.

[sPAM]Re: [ ] Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C

When you hit your personal limit, the nausea is relatively shortlived, i.e. an hour?Liquid stool can go 3 days.Chuck_Any slogan simple enough to fit on a tagline is too simple to do anygoodOn 12/18/2007 4:55:17 PM, Lucy (cookhomeschoolgmail) wrote:> Hello! I just ordered my supply of MMS yesterday, and am trying to> prepare myself for when I begin taking it.> > What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone> else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around? Are> we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)> > Also, with the Vitamin C to stop the sick feeling, does it have to be> buffered, or would regular Vitamin C crystals (ascorbic acid) do the> job?> > Thanks for any hel

Like you, I expected that nausea and diarrhea was something I would

have to deal with, probably because so many people have said they

experienced it. I am up to 6 drops twice a day and have had no problem

at all (so far) with that. I did start very slow, with 1/2 drop, then

1 drop ....

Ballady

>

> Hello! I just ordered my supply of MMS yesterday, and am trying to

> prepare myself for when I begin taking it.

>

> What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone

> else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around? Are

> we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)

>

> Also, with the Vitamin C to stop the sick feeling, does it have to be

> buffered, or would regular Vitamin C crystals (ascorbic acid) do the

> job?

>

> Thanks for any help!!

>

> Lucy

>

This is just my opinion, but a lot of people have talked about pulsing the MMS. It seems to me that that would be counterproductive for this stuff. I do not think you build up a resistance to the MMS. From my experiences, the more doses you take during the day the more progress you will make. Even if you have to lower the dose, but take them 2-3 hours apart is much better than taking time off. If you take time off you will just have to start over again and build back up.

Just my 2 cents from experience.

-- Re: [ ] Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C

I would tend to agree, Chuck. :-) My experience is similar, and I have to say that I was not fond of the diarrhea, and it was a total scene I am not anxious to repeat!!!! I have taken a break for a few days after that, I just couldn't face the very thought of it. I shall be more conservative when I resume, and will try the pulsing. Also, I'm not so gung-ho to do the salt/c right now either, it's just too much. I might try pulsing my MMS, also, as I find that I seem to like having a break.

--G.

[sPAM]Re: [ ] Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C

When you hit your personal limit, the nausea is relatively shortlived, i.e. an hour?Liquid stool can go 3 days.Chuck_Any slogan simple enough to fit on a tagline is too simple to do anygoodOn 12/18/2007 4:55:17 PM, Lucy (cookhomeschoolgmail) wrote:> Hello! I just ordered my supply of MMS yesterday, and am trying to> prepare myself for when I begin taking it.> > What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone> else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around? Are> we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)> > Also, with the Vitamin C to stop the sick feeling, does it have to be> buffered, or would regular Vitamin C crystals (ascorbic acid) do the> job?> > Thanks for any hel

It would seem to me that MMS is not a one size fits all experience. susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: This is just my opinion, but a lot of people have talked about pulsing the MMS. It seems to me that that would be counterproductive for this stuff. I do not think you build up a resistance to the MMS. From my experiences, the more doses you

take during the day the more progress you will make. Even if you have to lower the dose, but take them 2-3 hours apart is much better than taking time off. If you take time off you will just have to start over again and build back up. Just my 2 cents from experience. -- Re: [ ] Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C I would tend to agree, Chuck. :-) My experience is similar, and I have to say that I was not fond of the diarrhea, and it was a total scene I am not anxious to repeat!!!! I have taken a break for a few days after that, I just couldn't face the very thought of it. I shall be more conservative when I resume, and will try the pulsing. Also, I'm not so gung-ho to do the salt/c right now either, it's just too much. I might try pulsing my MMS, also, as I find that I seem to like having a break. --G. [sPAM]Re: [ ] Few Questions about Nausea and Vit C When you hit your personal limit, the nausea is relatively shortlived, i.e. an hour?Liquid stool can go 3 days.Chuck_Any slogan simple enough to fit on a tagline is too simple to do anygoodOn 12/18/2007 4:55:17 PM, Lucy (cookhomeschoolgmail) wrote:> Hello! I just ordered my supply of MMS yesterday, and am trying to> prepare myself for when I begin taking it.> > What may be a short time to one person could be a long time to someone> else. Can anyone elaborate on how long the nausea hangs around?

Are> we talking an hour, two, three, all day?? :-)> > Also, with the Vitamin C to stop the sick feeling, does it have to be> buffered, or would regular Vitamin C crystals (ascorbic acid) do the> job?> > Thanks for any hel Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.